The Bled - Pass the Flask LP Hot Topic exclusive REPRESS available now

i don't think he's genuinely asking; rather, making a point that he obviously knows people want Found in the Flood pressed since it has been mentioned like twenty times in this thread already.

I heard that Travis was illiterate. We should all post pictures of FITF so he knows what the album looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

woke up early to snag a copy of this, but then saw the price is $3 more than the 1st press. Not terrible or anything, just bummed because I've been saving just enough based on the price of a first press and don't have enough to grab it. If anyone has a first press they are willing to unload, hit me up. Would rather spend around $30 on the colored copy. 

woke up early to snag a copy of this, but then saw the price is $3 more than the 1st press. Not terrible or anything, just bummed because I've been saving just enough based on the price of a first press and don't have enough to grab it. If anyone has a first press they are willing to unload, hit me up. Would rather spend around $30 on the colored copy. 

Price difference might reflect this being 180g vinyl as opposed to the previous silver one which wasn't.

I do have a spare sealed first pressing on silver of this I'd be willing to part with. PM me if you're interested. I'd also be stoked to trade it for the 180g black copy as well.

• 1 month later...