Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory LP clear vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

Glad this is getting a (hopefully) cheaper pressing. I couldn't quite pull the trigger on the RSD release. Price was a little too high for a nostalgia-only purchase...

it's up at SRC for $20.99 sans the 10" (which i'm guessing is why it's cheaper). classic SRC pricing, but definitely better than RSD.

Guest user420

Would be cool if they had a way to allow people who have member accounts to order maybe 2 records at sale price. Some people would try ordering from multiple accounts but it should prevent the entire inventory from being bought out by one person like it was before they dropped the hammer.

Would be cool if they had a way to allow people who have member accounts to order maybe 2 records at sale price. Some people would try ordering from multiple accounts but it should prevent the entire inventory from being bought out by one person like it was before they dropped the hammer.

All I want is free shipping! I don't need a discount code, during hot cash or whatever offer free shipping on media items w/o a discount.

Yeah I another repress on black is happening with the bonus 10". So basically me waiting on RSD for it was pointless, because it's exactly the same it seems. It's up at ShopRadioCast for preorder, out on the 22nd as well. Hopefully one of these presses is different/sounds better. I didn't think the RSD release sounded that great.

There's so many different ways to get cancer. Can't you find just one?

Go cry to mommy kiddo. If Linkin Park fans bid up a $15 start price to 75 im supposed to feel bad hurting your little feelings? I tell you what, be a good boy and maybe you'll be awarded the Moral Leader Vinyl Award this year.

There's so many different ways to get cancer. Can't you find just one?

Go cry to mommy kiddo. If Linkin Park fans bid up a $15 start price to 75 im supposed to feel bad hurting your little feelings? I tell you what, be a good boy and maybe you'll be awarded the Moral Leader Vinyl Award this year.

It's that you bought it specifically to flip that people won't like. It's one thing to buy it, realize you don't need/want it, throw it in eBay with a reasonable starting price and just wind up getting a lot and another to buy specifically to sell for profit. Nobody likes flippers around here, so you should probably keep that shit to yourself.

Yeah I another repress on black is happening with the bonus 10". So basically me waiting on RSD for it was pointless, because it's exactly the same it seems. It's up at ShopRadioCast for preorder, out on the 22nd as well. Hopefully one of these presses is different/sounds better. I didn't think the RSD release sounded that great.

I think this clear press for HT and the common black pressing are the same, I don't think the black one has the 10". They just pressed more black than clear.

If there weren't people like you, those fans could have bought it for retail price. Maybe you should look for a job instead of earning money in a shitty way.

It's that you bought it specifically to flip that people won't like. It's one thing to buy it, realize you don't need/want it, throw it in eBay with a reasonable starting price and just wind up getting a lot and another to buy specifically to sell for profit. Nobody likes flippers around here, so you should probably keep that shit to yourself.

I listed it for $15. Its my fault that chester has rabid fans? You know what I guess this means ive flipped one record in my life.....but im breaking the habit.

Tonight.

I listed it for $15. Its my fault that chester has rabid fans? You know what I guess this means ive flipped one record in my life.....but im breaking the habit.

Tonight.

Don't use eBay bidders to defend yourself. I already explained that people aren't mad about how much money you got for it, they are mad that you said "I bought a copy to flip". This isn't a community built around a how to get rich quick selling rare records scheme. You are going to rub everyone the wrong way when you celebrate how you specifically bought something to sell for profit. Don't try to argue with me, just keep it to yourself next time. As someone else said, everyone knows it happens, but nobody likes it.