Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

If they decide in his favor, we'll grab our torches and pitchforks...

I've had his videos seen by quite a few of my friends who say if there is a warp is is very small and would not affect the the music at all. Also, if it was warped it wasn't shipped warped. I don't know what the weather is like in Huntington Beach California, but if it was left on his door step that's not my beef.  Either was he was a douche.

I've had his videos seen by quite a few of my friends who say if there is a warp is is very small and would not affect the the music at all. Also, if it was warped it wasn't shipped warped. I don't know what the weather is like in Huntington Beach California, but if it was left on his door step that's not my beef.  Either was he was a douche.

PM me his name. I am originally from HB, so I know people in the record collecting scene.

Nah, it's a new EP they're releasing

My Ruby The Hatchet 7" arrived today.  It was in a manila envelope with 2 posters.  And the disc and jacket was wrapped in yarn and green frabric in a bubble wrap type way.  It was so cool.

Good looking on that 7". Also picked a red one, mine is probably a few weeks off though.

I hope the new album is called boner forming!

Considering that their previous artwork matched the title, I am not entirely sure I will want to see that artwork. Saw someone on instagram had the Empress Rising framed. I'd dare them to do it with Boner Forming. Penis worship.

Ordered Satan's Fire.  Thanks for the heads up.  If you don't see me post any more it's because my wife has murdered me.  So far this week I've bought the Goya, Pallbearer, Stubb, Weedeater, and two of the Sleep Dopesmoker test prints (1 foil, 1 standard) from Southern Lord even though I already had one of the foils.  If it's Sleep related I can't seem to say no.  Collector.  Scum.

Got a notice that my Slow Season order had been completed.  Hoping there is one of those Riding Easy samplers in there when it arrives.  I need something new to spin on my way to work.

I guess I didn't really think the extra $2.xx for shipping was that offensive.  $11 total with shipping is peanuts.  If they want a couple extra bucks for time and packing materials Im not going to begrudge them.

For a 3 song cd to have $5 shipping is rather expensive in my opinion, but it is what it is. I did breakdown and buy it, but I don't have to be thrilled about paying for it.