Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Windhand fans: Dorothia will be putting out a solo record next year. If you liked the track "Evergreen" off of Soma, then take a listen.

http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/dorothia-cottrell-windhand-new-track-gold

VERY excited for this. Can we get a text alert if anyone sees this up? That article made it sound like it was already up for preorder.

Also, I didn't have Windhand's s/t, and I was down to only one outstanding order (not including my missing pin) so I snagged it on discogs. If any of you are in the same boat, there's one dude selling one more "opaque orange" though he also claims he doesn't actually know what color it is, for $16 plus shipping. Everyone else is around $28+. So. Y'know. Get that.

Found some rad stuff at one of the local record stores here. Got a gold copy of Naam's self titled album for $15 and found a sweet 2xLP Japanese compilation of songs from American Western movies for $1.

Kingdom is the best song Naam has ever done, and that's a fact.

Kingdom is the best song Naam has ever done, and that's a fact.

Indeed. Fever If Fire and The Starchild are contenders for me though. Very bummed that they broke up. Love everything they've put out.

Still need to get on that vinyl though. Haven't got a single album of theirs which is a shame.

Suuuuuuper tempted, just like I was for the artist tests of those...BUT. I'm hoping they have some sweet tour posters when I see them in February, so I gots to save that cashish.

I have an alarm set on my phone, I just hope I won't be too busy to order it.

If no one hears from me confirming that I got one will someone be willing to snag me one? I'll pay you right away. I imagine these will sell out pretty quickly. But it doesn't say how limited they are unless I missed it