Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I was going to ask you to pick me up a shirt, but after digging I found their bigcartel and just bought them there. If for some reason they have a zip up hoodie in large I would definitely like that. They only have pullover hoodies on their site.

I'll check. I think hoodies were $35

Gimme some names.

checkout crowskin, suma and kongh. two of those bands i knew nothing about before tonight. kongh i did and are awesome.

Edit: Also not stoner/doom metal at all but they have annihilation time's II for 9.99. they play great thin lizzy influenced almost garage punk.  have to rep the local boys there.  they split time between pittsburgh and Cali and then became an almost all pittsburgh band.  they broke up and most members went on to form lecherous gaze who are also awesome.

what type of t-shirts/ vinyl do they have?  they have a few shirts on their big cartel that are awesome as hell.  i wish i did not miss them every single time they came to pittsburgh.  le sigh....

I think most of the stuff at the show is available on bigcartel of Holy Mountain Printing. I snagged the white one I was going to have Jared grab me from Holy Mountain. :)

Edit: I guess it's silver.

checkout crowskin, suma and kongh. two of those bands i knew nothing about before tonight. kongh i did and are awesome.

Edit: Also not stoner/doom metal at all but they have annihilation time's II for 9.99. they play great thin lizzy influenced almost garage punk. have to rep the local boys there. they split time between pittsburgh and Cali and then became an almost all pittsburgh band. they broke up and most members went on to form lecherous gaze who are also awesome.

I highly recommend both Suma and Kongh. Everything they each have released is fucking killer. Suma is probably a top 15 all time band for me.

I highly recommend both Suma and Kongh. Everything they each have released is fucking killer. Suma is probably a top 15 all time band for me.

agree both bands fly under the radar and put out some stelar stuff.

in my first order from them I picked up Mills of God as a whim buy because it was described as stoner/doomy and it was 3 bucks after the discount.  spinning it now and I really dig it.  it is those things but all instrumental.  not groundbreaking but a solid listen especially for the price.  would recommend picking up.

I have amassed random back patches and small patches and not the faintest idea of how to utilize them. So i got that going for me...

Denim jacket, brotha.

Grabbed the last zip up they had. Lady thought it was a small, but I lucked out and it was a large. It's this design on the back, and it looks awesome.

http://holymountainprinting.bigcartel.com/product/pallbearer-brunofsky-2-shirt

Are you just making me jealous or do I need to paypal you some cashish?