Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

dont mean to sidetrack off the STB split excitement

ccmusic.com put out another 20% off all orders over $60...heres some 'deals' that may interest some of you gents:

-they carry a lot of the Riding Easy catalog...all single lps are $12.78 after discount...they dont tell you the color however if that sort of thing concerns you...i did order Monolord about a month ago through them expecting a black copy and i got blue

-upcoming Melvins reissues can be pre ordered for $17.90 after discount...i've pre ordered from them before and they ship your in stock stuff without waiting for the pre order...beauty of this is they ship the pre order with no addition postage charge

-one of my favorite recent reissues is The Heads 'Everybody Knows We Got Nowhere' and can be had $21.74 which is a steal

if you havent ordered from them before just make sure to stick to instock items...from what ive heard their service out of country is reasonably priced as well

Sounds good but i do like knowing if im getting a color or not.

I can understand that...ill post up what colors i get out of my next order; Salems Pot (Lurar Ut Dig Pa Prarien), Well (Samsara), Slow Season(Mountains) and a few other non stoner/doom titles.  Price is too good to pass on.

I forgot to post the code as well  JAN1520   (pretty sure there is a long arse thread on the main message board about this as well)

Goya/Wounded Giant entire pressing is officially sold out.

I really can't believe how quickly all that stuff went. I'm just glad I happened to wake up before and not fall back to sleep. Really surprised I did not go back to dream land, as I was having some fun erotic dreams about a female demon. TMI, I know. I blame it on the cache of Pliny that I am drinking. Plus I watch too much horror.