Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Dang that's a bargain. I'm so bummed that Riding Easy releases are so expensive on this side of the planet.

Bet all you Monolord fiends are jumping up and down because of news of the new album Vaenir dropping April.

This guy is. Except I wish it was on a different label...

Oh, forgot to ask.

Finally gave a listen to the Goya LP now and was surprised to hear that one of the tracks (second on A side?) ends abruptly and instantly goes into the next song, feeling unfinished. I thought it was an issue with the digital and when I first heard the mp3's so I downloaded new ones, thinking that they were incomplete downloads.

What's the deal with that? Such an odd choice.

I don't remember being bothered by it. I'll have to give it another listen tonight and pay more attention if I've got time.

Looks like Moon Curse is directing people to Bilocation to get their record, at least on their FB post. Maybe those of us who wrote them got in just under the wire. I don't know why there isn't more US distribution.

Yeah, seems strange since they're a band based in the US. When I got mine a while back it was through Bilocation.