Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Btw, the back patches are sold out online, brothers. So if you want one, this is the time. ALSO. I severely need to get a denim jacket now that I'm getting this back patch.

No cash in the paypal/bank until Saturday. I was going to get one when they restocked the store, but my wife wanted t get it for me for Christmas and she waited too long. I reckon I'll be fine with the sweet Pallbearer one that Jared nabbed me.

I got all the stuff people texted me for, and I have a back patch of joto wants it, and a Roadburn on purple up for grabs ($20 plus shipping). ALL THE WINDHAND!

Plus a slip mat and HOF coozie for Stranny. Put a couple beers in me and I'll run up all the credit card debt.

Also, the show was the fucking tits, despite a couple technical issues. Just too much doom for the PAs to handle!

Y'all need to give Inter Arma a spin. Great great stuff. Mountain of Wizard was pretty cool, but I can get bored with purely instrumental bands.

Yuengling is also great

I got all the stuff people texted me for, and I have a back patch of joto wants it, and a Roadburn on purple up for grabs ($20 plus shipping). ALL THE WINDHAND!

Plus a slip mat and HOF coozie for Stranny. Put a couple beers in me and I'll run up all the credit card debt.

Also, the show was the fucking tits, despite a couple technical issues. Just too much doom for the PAs to handle!

Y'all need to give Inter Arma a spin. Great great stuff. Mountain of Wizard was pretty cool, but I can get bored with purely instrumental bands.

Yuengling is also great

<3

Yuengling is also great

Yessir!

Has anyone who got the Sleep print it framed yet? Just curious to see how much it cost because i'm going to get mine framed shortly, and I want to have a ballpark on how much money I need to get it done.

It's going to depend on the frame you choose, the glass you choose and the matt you choose.  Low end, cheapest frame, matt, and glass you could probalby get lucky and pay $150 - $175.  UV glass, decent frame, decent matt.. $300+

It's going to depend on the frame you choose, the glass you choose and the matt you choose.  Low end, cheapest frame, matt, and glass you could probalby get lucky and pay $150 - $175.  UV glass, decent frame, decent matt.. $300+

Thanks. i figured it would be in that range. I'll probably spend a little more for the framing because of what the print is. I'll probably do the same for my Converge print too.

Thanks. i figured it would be in that range. I'll probably spend a little more for the framing because of what the print is. I'll probably do the same for my Converge print too.

I'm just gonna say one last time that people should check out American Frame online. Very happy with the custom frame and mat that I got from them and way cheaper than going to a professional framer. It still kills me to think about how I spent $400 to get my wife's present framed and I would have spent under $100 with shipping at American.

Yuengling is also great

BLASTING Windhand in your honor.

I'm just gonna say one last time that people should check out American Frame online. Very happy with the custom frame and mat that I got from them and way cheaper than going to a professional framer. It still kills me to think about how I spent $400 to get my wife's present framed and I would have spent under $100 with shipping at American.

I have checked it out and it is an option, but I sometimes like to give my business to the small business owners in my area even if prices for stuff is slightly higher.

I'm sure some of you have heard of Taint, but for those that haven't you should check them out. I know those that like Wo Fat will definitely like them. Taint isn't around anymore, but they still kick ass, and some members of the band went on to start a new band called Hark. Taint was my soundtrack for my smoke session last night, and I decided to continue with their catalog for my ride to work. Here is a song from their first album.