Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Hey man glad you like them, we will be doing a full new album , better recording the whole STB treatment.... expect it by the end of 2015, I have one more surprise im trying to finalize today

I'm stoked, was jamming these dudes at the funeral home the other day! You find such quality bands, dude.

That's awesome about the white w/ red splatter, I hope they have one laying around. Otherwise I'll be happy with white. Let us know about that surprise!! :)

Also, though I'm he one who invited those dudes from the Pallbearer thread in here, I hope they don't come in. I like the core group.

**completely read over the post telling everybody about this already.  My bad**

Bongripper is putting out a 2nd press of the Conan split and anothe repress of Satan Worshipping Doom.  Info is via their FB as well as email if you are signed up for that.

Satan Worshipping Doom and Bongripper/Conan Split LP Represses

Available Jan 16 at 9am ( Chicago Time )

available at http://bongripper.bigcartel.com  ( we will also update you on worldwide distros that will carry this release)

Satan Worshipping Doom 2LP:  $22

500 on Black 180 gram

250 on Fire Orange with Black standard weight
250 on Coke Clear with Opaque Blue Swirl standard weight

Bongripper/ Conan Split LP:  $15

500 on Dookie Brown

500 on Translucent Beer (A side) & Bronze (B side) w/ Both Trans and Opaque Red Splatter

Beheaded (remastered at Skyhammer Studio by Chris Fielding).

Zero Talent (remastered at Comatose Studio by Dennis Pleckham).

Please Note:

This release will be handled by both bands.

Each band will have 250 of each color variant for sale.

Bongripper will handle orders for North America, South America, and Australia

on their store http://bongripper.bigcartel.com

Conan will handle orders for Europe, Asia, and Africa on their store
http://blackbowrecords.bigcartel.com/

cleardot.gif

Suma is re-releasing Ashes sometime later this year. Below is their press release for those that are interested.

ARGONAUTA Records sign Swedish Sludge Monsters SUMA!

We’re excited to announce we will re-release huge album “Ashes” by Swedish beast SUMA! Originally out in 2010, “Ashes” is a monster of granitic riffs, sludge destruction and unrelentless heaviness, engine-eared, mixed and produced by Billy Anderson. The album will be available during Spring 2015 on CD Digisleeve with renewed artwork.

CD released by SPEAKERPHONE RECORDINGS.
marketed and distributed by REGAIN RECORDS.
2LP released by THRONE RECORDS.
2LP first press : 500 copies. SOLD OUT.
2LP second press : 300 copies. SOLD OUT.
CD first press : 1000 copies. SOLD OUT.
CD second press > REGAIN RECORDS version : 1000 copies. SOLD OUT.

I'm stoked, was jamming these dudes at the funeral home the other day! You find such quality bands, dude.

That's awesome about the white w/ red splatter, I hope they have one laying around. Otherwise I'll be happy with white. Let us know about that surprise!! :)

Also, though I'm he one who invited those dudes from the Pallbearer thread in here, I hope they don't come in. I like the core group.

Haha... This is great even though I am just a fringe participant

Suma is re-releasing Ashes sometime later this year. Below is their press release for those that are interested.

ARGONAUTA Records sign Swedish Sludge Monsters SUMA!

We’re excited to announce we will re-release huge album “Ashes” by Swedish beast SUMA! Originally out in 2010, “Ashes” is a monster of granitic riffs, sludge destruction and unrelentless heaviness, engine-eared, mixed and produced by Billy Anderson. The album will be available during Spring 2015 on CD Digisleeve with renewed artwork.

CD released by SPEAKERPHONE RECORDINGS.

marketed and distributed by REGAIN RECORDS.

2LP released by THRONE RECORDS.

2LP first press : 500 copies. SOLD OUT.

2LP second press : 300 copies. SOLD OUT.

CD first press : 1000 copies. SOLD OUT.

CD second press > REGAIN RECORDS version : 1000 copies. SOLD OUT.

scored this record during the robotic empire year end sale.  killer jams on it.  everyone needs to scoop it up

did any of you message halo of flies about that sale?  i dont want to bother the guy but we are going on a week with no type of response except, i have alot of responses.  i wanted to pick something up as a gift and if he cant provide it i was just going to get it elsewhere and order it with enough time.