Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I should have posted this weeks ago but I've been listening to this album a lot recently. I even paid extra money to buy this overseas. They're called Domkraft and I expect you to like them.

Pretty cool stuff. Is there another edition other than the black I see on their bandcamp?

Pretty cool stuff. Is there another edition other than the black I see on their bandcamp?

It seems the black variant is the only edition they pressed at this time.

Domkraft sounded great. I was all excited when I saw the bandcamp LP price...then I saw the shipping to US. Still very tempting since this is in that Conan wheelhouse I am obsessed with.

I paid the overseas shipping price because I recently sold over 225 records for $1,250 to a record store in St. Louis. Shipping cost $100+. So my PayPal account is full of funds. Most of the records I sold is stuff I no longer listen to or need in my collection. I'm sure if I sold each record individually I could have made a lot more money but some of these records I never thought I would ever sell.

Nice. I've done two major purges of my collection. Somethings I do regret, but it felt good to let all those crates go.

Anyone else get their Lycus record yet? I'm really digging this. They still have the black/gold merge and you should buy it while it's still there.

https://lycus.bandcamp.com/

Nice. I've done two major purges of my collection. Somethings I do regret, but it felt good to let all those crates go.

Anyone else get their Lycus record yet? I'm really digging this. They still have the black/gold merge and you should buy it while it's still there.

https://lycus.bandcamp.com/

I actually just put the new Lycus on a few minutes ago. Two songs in and I really like it.

Insure hope you didnt sell any stoner/doom stuff and not open it up to the wizards!

Im grabbing that lycus on payday. Its gonna rip.

Didn't sell any stoner/doom stuff. most of it was hardcore stuff that I had multiple variants of, and records of stuff I just don't listen to anymore.

I should have posted this weeks ago but I've been listening to this album a lot recently. I even paid extra money to buy this overseas. They're called Domkraft and I expect you to like them.

I kept coming back to Domkraft.  Its so good,   One whiskey sour and its now ordered.

We are having Friday Choice time in my class and the kids are annoying me with their chattering. So, I am blasting Conan - Monnos. They were confused at first. Maybe Converge will be next. My day is almost over. Happy Friday!

Blasting Conan to the students,,,I love it.

I'm not sure if it's been posted already but Holy Roar have preorders up for the new Slabdragger LP 'Rise of the Dawncrusher'.6154a28a-5cc2-4b08-89ef-03add43c530f_zps

New song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji10MMjS1zc

Love this band, the song is really good and that 'space' colourway of the LP looks so good with the artwork!

I downloaded an album of theirs a year or two ago. I'll have to revisit it and check out the new album.

All them witches is a band i wish i could get into. Everything about it says i should like them but cant for some reason.

They tread the hippie jam band line for me, but still manage to keep my interest. My favorite is still Our Mother Electricity.

Also, after all that time waiting for the CHRCH record...tonight I finally listened to it. I think I was bummed that it took so long/my hype wore off. It's better than I remembered. Dang, that's a solid record.

It is really good. They also put on a solid live show.