Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I have decided i like that Geezer record, but not 30 dollars like that record. wish the basic version was still available...

If I get an OBI in time, I sell you mine at cost. I only played it twice. If he sends me the pins and patches that I got with the standard you can have those too. All depends on if there are any left in the next 12 days.

If I get an OBI in time, I sell you mine at cost. I only played it twice. If he sends me the pins and patches that I got with the standard you can have those too. All depends on if there are any left in the next 12 days.

That would be most excellent. I looked last week andthe little bar was like 80% grey (i was assuming that was 80% left) and was going to buy it at pay day. Now its all sold out.

Vinyl buying problems...

Just a heads up, if you were like me and trying to hold out for the purple Salem's Pot exclusive of that 10", I got in contact with the band and they said they're probably just selling it at shows. I'm going to try to pick up an orange/black from Riding Easy now.

Just a heads up, if you were like me and trying to hold out for the purple Salem's Pot exclusive of that 10", I got in contact with the band and they said they're probably just selling it at shows. I'm going to try to pick up an orange/black from Riding Easy now.

That's sad news. At least there are tons of other cool options.

Are they shipping the die hard editions of Geezer yet? Haven't received a shipping notice, but don't know if I've gotten one from them in the past. Need by burlap!

Yeah, I got mine last week. STB is pretty quick with shipping. The burlap is cool, but it's a bitch to put on over the record as it's a little small. And it's weird having it on the shelf in between other records. Still cool.

My two new Weedeater albums are out lost in the world. Tracking said they made it home, but no package to be found. Season of Mist have been really helpful and responsive to my emails, so either the post office screwed up or someone stole it off my porch. Booooooo.

My buddy opened for them in Johnson City, TN couple of weeks ago, good dude. Hope your records are found.

My two new Weedeater albums are out lost in the world. Tracking said they made it home, but no package to be found. Season of Mist have been really helpful and responsive to my emails, so either the post office screwed up or someone stole it off my porch. Booooooo.

:(

I'd just like to say, whoever I've been communicating with from Salem's Pot is fucking AWESOME. Such a nice person.

If there is anyone who plans on really keeping tabs on the split sale I was wondering if you could send me an email when it drops? I'm not being a lazy ass, I will be working with a professional dog trainer tomorrow morning to get our foster dog into adoptable form and will hopefully hear an email ding on my phone. Anyway, pm me if you can help and I will send my email address. Thanks a lot! - Falin

If there is anyone who plans on really keeping tabs on the split sale I was wondering if you could send me an email when it drops? I'm not being a lazy ass, I will be working with a professional dog trainer tomorrow morning to get our foster dog into adoptable form and will hopefully hear an email ding on my phone. Anyway, pm me if you can help and I will send my email address. Thanks a lot! - Falin

Shoot me your email address, I can't guarantee I'll remember to email you, but I can be your backup at least. I won't be waking up super early though either. (Worst case scenario, if I get an orange/black I may end up selling it to someone at cost because Salem's Pot said they'd make sure I got a purple :) )  Solid, solid group of people!