Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Yeah, this is still LP pricing for a 10" with two songs.  Not going Die Hard on this one.  Is there even anything special about the Die Hard anyway?  Just clear?

UGH, orange/black might be sold out. Maybe I'll just try to get one of the band copies.  Windhand should be playing RVA soon enough.

Yeah the pricing is pretty crazy. I hope the bands are getting paid well at least. IF it's pricier because the bands are being paid more then I don't have a big problem with it, though I doubt they are seeing more from those crazy $100 test pressings of 50. I also don't see any reason to buy the Die Hard edition for $40 when it is just clear vinyl. I would have liked the orange black, but I missed it, so I am just hoping WIndhand makes it up here after the Day of Shred show.

Not sure if I love the vocals, but I dig this as well. Reminds me a bit of Vocokesh at times.

yeah the vocals took me a bit to get into but i did. 

i have also been listening to alot of female fronted stoner/doom stuff as of late.  first off none of it holds a candle to coven "witchcraft"  second, for me when the vocals are super clean and belting in style it loses me.  they seem to be better fitting in something non stoner metal to me at least.  case and point is ides of gemini for me.

also i tried for the 10th time and now giving up on getting into hooded menace.  i have many people really like them but the vocals for me absolutely kill it.  it gets so boring and repetitive...