Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

When is that supposed to go up?

Saturday the 27th.

Anyone going for specific colorways on these? I'm kind of torn, but I think I'm going to try for the purple Salem's Pot variant. Don't know if they're selling them online or just at shows/whatever. If it's online that's the one I'm trying to snag.

Saturday the 27th.

Anyone going for specific colorways on these? I'm kind of torn, but I think I'm going to try for the purple Salem's Pot variant. Don't know if they're selling them online or just at shows/whatever. If it's online that's the one I'm trying to snag.

Halloween approaching has me screaming for an orange and black

Halloween approaching has me screaming for an orange and black

The straight orange was really appealing to me at first...But I haven't been crazy about a lot of orange records I've seen. and I like to go limited if I can...but those orange inside black outside aren't screaming my name. I wish they'd post some pics of what they all look like.

I also wish their die-hards didn't always seem to be clear :/

PURPLEEEEE!

The straight orange was really appealing to me at first...But I haven't been crazy about a lot of orange records I've seen. and I like to go limited if I can...but those orange inside black outside aren't screaming my name. I wish they'd post some pics of what they all look like.

I also wish their die-hards didn't always seem to be clear :/

PURPLEEEEE!

Very true, I do have my fill of orange. It's going to be killer though, that's for certain. Hear about Magnetic eye/hevisike doing an electric lady land redux?? Putting my money down next week https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/magneticeye/electric-ladyland-redux?ref=card

Very true, I do have my fill of orange. It's going to be killer though, that's for certain. Hear about Magnetic eye/hevisike doing an electric lady land redux?? Putting my money down next week https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/magneticeye/electric-ladyland-redux?ref=card

Before I clicked that link I was going to just totally blow it off (not a huge Hendrix fan) but that could actually be pretty ridiculous.

That sounds awesome as hell. Looks like im doing my first kick starter...

On a different note i am seeing torche for the like 10th time on friday. That will be quite joyous as usual...

Before I clicked that link I was going to just totally blow it off (not a huge Hendrix fan) but that could actually be pretty ridiculous.

That sounds awesome as hell. Looks like im doing my first kick starter...

On a different note i am seeing torche for the like 10th time on friday. That will be quite joyous as usual...

The faq says no charge until November 17th. SOOOO I went ahead and did it, Amazon did the one dollar thing to my account. I'm going to assume I am good until November. Either way, King Buffalo, and All Them Witches is on it which is awesome. I'll have to familiarize myself with some of the others.

Edit SUmmoner and IronWeed on it too, so damn, why not

This project sounds like it might be really cool and I want to buy it just for the All Them Witches track alone. What makes me wonder if it will even happen is the fact that they don't have the licensing in order yet. I will buy it if it's released, I just can't do that kickstarter krap.

Well, that is a dick move.

Yeah, even if he'd just said "I donno, they'll sell them how they want." I would have been fine with it. Just came off like a real ass the way he said it. It's got me all riled up.

It's like, dude, I'm a customer with a legitimate question that others may have, you're not responding like a dick to people who are asking what time they're going up when you already said "In the AM." Almost makes me not want to order from them...but then again, too much good stuff not to.

Yeah, even if he'd just said "I donno, they'll sell them how they want." I would have been fine with it. Just came off like a real ass the way he said it. It's got me all riled up.

It's like, dude, I'm a customer with a legitimate question that others may have, you're not responding like a dick to people who are asking what time they're going up when you already said "In the AM." Almost makes me not want to order from them...but then again, too much good stuff not to.

I know! Such a double edged sword. I have no clue why someone would be such an ass. Especially to those who help you put food on the table. I guess maybe they were just high and not really paying attention.

thats a dickhead way of answering it from a customer service perspective.  shame if that is always how they are. especially since they put out awesome releases.

on a different note, if people are searching for the heavy blanket record it is back up on Outer Battery records.  it was mentioned it its own thread but worth mentioning here.  not truely stoner/doom but man it rules.  also picked up the wolf blood while i was there.  payday come back for the bongripper/elder/windhand roadburn bonanza!

The guy could have just had a bad day or maybe he's getting  multiple emails about that and the band isn't letting him know their plans. I have had no interaction with the guy, so I don't know if this is a regular dick response. Benefit of the doubt for now. Though, if he is an every day dick it would affect my purchases. I hold grudges.

On another note, I am really looking forward to the Windhand/Salem's Pot preorder. Both songs rip! The choices for all the flavors are a little overwhelming. I just hope I am around when it goes up for sale.

thats a dickhead way of answering it from a customer service perspective.  shame if that is always how they are. especially since they put out awesome releases.

on a different note, if people are searching for the heavy blanket record it is back up on Outer Battery records.  it was mentioned it its own thread but worth mentioning here.  not truely stoner/doom but man it rules.  also picked up the wolf blood while i was there.  payday come back for the bongripper/elder/windhand roadburn bonanza!

Can't wait to get that Wolf Blood. I've been listening to the DL constantly.