Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

The ad said that 3 more headliners were going to be announced on January 15th. Maybe Sleep? That would be kinda nuts considering OM is already there.. Either way, I'm planning on going.

OH shiiiiiit. That would rule. Electric Wizard, SLEEP, and...Black Sabbath. amirite?

Kylesa, Om and Earth are the largest and top names on the flier. I think they may be the headliners

The ad said that 3 more headliners were going to be announced on January 15th. Maybe Sleep? That would be kinda nuts considering OM is already there.. Either way, I'm planning on going.

Yep, three more headliners. Sleep would be a safe bet. I can't guess any others that would top the ones already on the bill. What if Sabbath played? Brain imploding now.

Jared, someone in the amazon thread posted that he ordered that Floor album too and it was the clear/400 version. Pretty sweet. That's the one I was hoping for :)

Nice! I'm getting a couple packages from UPS today so I keep running to the window thinking I hear the truck coming. It's like I've switched places with my dog.

Nice! I'm getting a couple packages from UPS today so I keep running to the window thinking I hear the truck coming. It's like I've switched places with my dog.

Hahaha! Mine was delivered at 10 am today, so I've been waiting to get out of work anxiously! I need to get home, snag that, play some Destiny (Iron Bannerrrrrr!) and hit the Saves the Day show around 8-8:15 :)

some awesome concerts upcoming, very interested to see who the headliners will be for the Psycho Cali Fest ...cool to see Electric Wizard and Yob will both be playing near me come springtime

on another subject, anyone else who ordered Fogg get either a shipping notice or the record yet?

Two giants heading your way, that's a sweet deal.

My copy shipped 11th of December, if that's any help. No notification for you?

some awesome concerts upcoming, very interested to see who the headliners will be for the Psycho Cali Fest ...cool to see Electric Wizard and Yob will both be playing near me come springtime

on another subject, anyone else who ordered Fogg get either a shipping notice or the record yet?

I just ordered mine yesterday so i am of no help. When did you order it?

I pre ordered the Fogg album...think around the 1st...might have to confirm shipment

heres the Yob tour dates if you didnt see them

10430431_10152473524707201_1944986201934

Alright! Another win for Salt Lake City!

I just got my Floor album, it was the clear limited to 200 and the records were even shipped outside of the jacket. Yes!