Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Getting more and more antsy for the next disney announcement!

That's for the reminder, the next one is Cinderella on 4/7. There's some REALLY cool one's in the works for this year though, a bunch have been approved, just waiting to find out when they can get these done. I'll post info about those as soon as I can

Cinderella01_zpsgeuxf8iw.jpeg

Cinderella02_zpssoc47uds.jpeg

That's for the reminder, the next one is Cinderella on 4/7. There's some REALLY cool one's in the works for this year though, a bunch have been approved, just waiting to find out when they can get these done. I'll post info about those as soon as I can

Cinderella01_zpsgeuxf8iw.jpeg

Cinderella02_zpssoc47uds.jpeg

That looks so nice! Makes sense with the movie coming out next week, that's super exciting though, thanks for the update!

I did. All that came up was 2 shirts. My wife was not happy with HT, the way they handled the MM release. Then when she tried to contact HT about it, all they did was give her the run around.

For as bad as you seem to have wanted this, I'm surprised you weren't following the thread for this release. This was posted shortly after it went up on the site:

FWIW, Hot Cash is working on this album. Just ordered two for $31.80 ($30 before sales tax) shipped to store for free.

For as bad as you seem to have wanted this, I'm surprised you weren't following the thread for this release. This was posted shortly after it went up on the site:

I wish I saw this thread. I haven't logged on this site for months unfortunately. Ill be trying to keep a closer eye on here in the future.

On the other hand, I shouldnt have to follow a thread on some site onmine to make a purchase. Fact is, HT screwed up with this and refused to fess up to it when it was brought to their attention. Ive bought quite a few HT exclusives, but this one wasnt released correctly.

I wish I saw this thread. I haven't logged on this site for months unfortunately. Ill be trying to keep a closer eye on here in the future.

On the other hand, I shouldnt have to follow a thread on some site onmine to make a purchase. Fact is, HT screwed up with this and refused to fess up to it when it was brought to their attention. Ive bought quite a few HT exclusives, but this one wasnt released correctly.

Vinyl comes off the site for Hot Cash, this happened to be released right in the middle of that promotion and this was a big release that had a firm street date (as opposed to represses which street dates dont really apply to) so an exception was made and this was put up for sale on street date. More copies went up online once the backstock copies were give to the website. That's really it.

Not sure where you live but hopefully one of these is close to you, they should all have it in stock.

Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall ANCHORAGE Alaska 99501 Montclair MONTCLAIR California 91763 Victorville Mall VICTORVILLE California 92392 Plaza Camino Real CARLSBAD California 92008 Stoneridge Mall PLEASANTON California 94588 Main Place Mall SANTA ANA California 92705 Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California 92503 Hollywood & Highland LOS ANGELES California 90028 Hillsdale Mall SAN MATEO California 94403 The Citadel COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado 80909 Danbury Fair DANBURY Connecticut 06810 Tyrone Square SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33710 Flordia Mall ORLANDO Florida 32809 Orange Park Mall ORANGE PARK Florida 32073 Cordova Mall PENSACOLA Florida 32504 The Oaks Mall GAINESVILLE Florida 32605 Coastland Mall NAPLES Florida 34102 Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii 96701 Louis Joliet Mall JOLIET Illinois 60431 Eastland Mall EVANSVILLE Indiana 47715 Coral Ridge Mall CORALVILLE Iowa 52241 Florence Mall FLORENCE Kentucky 41042 Mall St. Matthews LOUISVILLE Kentucky 40207 Francis Scott Key FREDERICK Maryland 21703 South County Center SAINT LOUIS Missouri 63129 Westroads Mall OMAHA Nebraska 68114 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 Fashion Show Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89109 Las Vegas Outlet Center Outlet Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89123 Willowbrook Mall WAYNE New Jersey 07470 Monmouth Mall EATONTOWN New Jersey 07724 Freehold Raceway Mall FREEHOLD New Jersey 07728 Jersey Gardens ELIZABETH New Jersey 07201 Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico 87110 Smith Haven Mall LAKE GROVE New York 11755 Palisades Center WEST NYACK New York 10994 Carousel Mall SYRACUSE New York 13290 Sunrise Mall MASSAPEQUA New York 11758 Galleria of White Plains WHITE PLAINS New York 10601 Roosevelt Field GARDEN CITY New York 11530 Salmon Run Mall WATERTOWN New York 13601 Great Lakes Mall MENTOR Ohio 44060 Polaris Fashion Place COLUMBUS Ohio 43240 Kenwood Towne Centre CINCINNATI Ohio 45236 Penn Square Mall OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma 73118 Woodland Hills Mall TULSA Oklahoma 74133 Quail Springs Mall OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma 73134 Washington Square TIGARD Oregon 97223 Plaza at King of Prussia KING OF PRUSSIA Pennsylvania 19406 Monroeville Mall MONROEVILLE Pennsylvania 15146 South Hills Village PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania 15241 Berkshire Mall WYOMISSING Pennsylvania 19610 Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico 00918 Westgate Mall SPARTANBURG South Carolina 29301 Hamilton Place CHATTANOOGA Tennessee 37421 Barton Creek AUSTIN Texas 78746 Woodlands Mall THE WOODLANDS Texas 77380 Padre Staples Mall CORPUS CHRISTI Texas 78411 Ingram Park Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas 78238 Mall Del Norte LAREDO Texas 78041 First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas 77479 Hulen Mall FORT WORTH Texas 76132 Westgate Mall AMARILLO Texas 79121 Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas 78224 Memorial City Mall HOUSTON Texas 77024 La Plaza Mall MCALLEN Texas 78503 Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas 78205 Grapevine Mills GRAPEVINE Texas 76051 Northeast Mall HURST Texas 76053 Valle Vista Mall HARLINGEN Texas 78552 Firewheel Town Center GARLAND Texas 75040 SHOPS AT LA CENTERA SAN ANTONIO Texas 78256 Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah 84107 Chesterfield Mall RICHMOND Virginia 23235 Northtown Mall SPOKANE Washington 99207

I'm down with HT's clearance prices..

NOFX - White Trash - 9.98

Midtown - Forget What You Know 2XLP - 3.49! (after 50% off)

Flatliners - Dead Language - 4.98

Diamond Youth - Shake - 1.49 (after 50% off)

For a grand total of 19.94 in store is pretty good!

I'm down with HT's clearance prices..

NOFX - White Trash - 9.98

Midtown - Forget What You Know 2XLP - 3.49! (after 50% off)

Flatliners - Dead Language - 4.98

Diamond Youth - Shake - 1.49 (after 50% off)

For a grand total of 19.94 in store is pretty good!

Thought the buy one get one half off didn't pertain to the records ?

Not to mention that Travis told us MM would be up during Hot Cash

As i mentioned, i was one of the 1000s of people who were bot following this thread. Therefire, didnt get any of the info. unfortunately.

And damnit!lol all those store are way out of my way. Nothing in MA or NH. I did however score one off another member of the site a few days ago.

I dont visit this site very often

As i mentioned, i was one of the 1000s of people who were bot following this thread. Therefire, didnt get any of the info. unfortunately.

And damnit!lol all those store are way out of my way. Nothing in MA or NH. I did however score one off another member of the site a few days ago.

I dont visit this site very often

So...why are you bitching, then?

No one is bitching.

Yes the whole HT vinyl idea sucks on the site.

You cant even access it when theres a big sale on the site. Its a joke.

I tried to buy MM Pale Emperor on the site and there was NO vinyl available on the site at the time because some huge online sale. Yet, when the sale was over, the MM was already soldout. What gives?

How was it sold out during the sale? It wasnt even made available online during the sale. There was NO vinyl during the sale.

Im confused.

I did. All that came up was 2 shirts. My wife was not happy with HT, the way they handled the MM release. Then when she tried to contact HT about it, all they did was give her the run around.