Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Thanks for the info. Is Hot Topic going along with the global release day for vinyl releases? Just curious cause it would make sense with the online launch being changed from the usual Tuesday. 

Yea Hot Topic is in line with the global Friday release dates. If something is a reissue or it's vinyl for an album that's already released then it wont always go up on Friday, thats really just for new releases.

Just picked up an order from my store, two single LPs and a double LP. Instead of coming in a mailer, they were put in an oversized box and "padded" with paper. The box looked liked total shit, and all three records have gnarly corner bends. Usually my HT orders come in a bubble envelope inside a mailer. The fuck?

Just picked up an order from my store, two single LPs and a double LP. Instead of coming in a mailer, they were put in an oversized box and "padded" with paper. The box looked liked total shit, and all three records have gnarly corner bends. Usually my HT orders come in a bubble envelope inside a mailer. The fuck?

If you haven't already told the people at the store about it, I believe travis helps with these issues sometimes. I'm sure he'll pop in the thread.

Can you please pm me your order number?