Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hey Hot Topic Guy (Travis?),

Are we ever gonna see a repress of "Mechanical Animals", "Smells Like Children" or "Holy Wood" by Manson??? That last M.A. Euro "Back to Black" reissue went so fast I couldnt grab one and was pretty limited. Most of MM's albums are criminally out of print and fetch such high prices. Its crazy. I know it has something to do with him being a boner, I think I read somewhere. Makes sense. Just press em someone already. Lol.

I felt like the Universal back to black pressing was around for awhile and pretty easy to track down, but it has been OOP for awhile now. I'd really like Eat Me Drink Me to be pressed as long as it was done right.

I felt like the Universal back to black pressing was around for awhile and pretty easy to track down, but it has been OOP for awhile now. I'd really like Eat Me Drink Me to be pressed as long as it was done right.

It was around that long. By the time I found it, it was OOP and $200 on ebay and discogs. Someone sell me one.

Hey Hot Topic Guy (Travis?),

Are we ever gonna see a repress of "Mechanical Animals", "Smells Like Children" or "Holy Wood" by Manson??? That last M.A. Euro "Back to Black" reissue went so fast I couldnt grab one and was pretty limited. Most of MM's albums are criminally out of print and fetch such high prices. Its crazy. I know it has something to do with him being a boner, I think I read somewhere. Makes sense. Just press em someone already. Lol.

Trying to, not sure if it will happen or not yet.

There's a good amount of both the greatest hits and Danger Days. I dont expect them to sell out online as quickly as Three Cheers and The Black Parade.

MCR - Three Cheers And The Black Parade sold out super quick online!? What are those imposter MCR records doing on hottopic.com then?

Haha I'm just messing around Travis!! I get what your saying three cheers sold out with a quickness when it first went online.

Guest s0uthard

Anyone know what is going on with records in-store lately? 2 Hot Topics have downsized their record sections and one of them got rid of clearance entirely while putting the bins on the floor by the changing room. The rack where they used to be now holds jewelry.

Is the bubble bursting for records?

Anyone know what is going on with records in-store lately? 2 Hot Topics have downsized their record sections and one of them got rid of clearance entirely while putting the bins on the floor by the changing room. The rack where they used to be now holds jewelry.

Is the bubble bursting for records?

I was wondering the same thing. I think there was a discussion that got derailed a page or two back...