PO: From Indian Lakes - Able Bodies (Triple Crown Reissue)

http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/FromIndianLakes/Vinyl/AbleBodiesVinyl/?productid=17229

First 150 on clear with black splatter. Looks like silver is an option too. Will be holding off at least until I know the sound quality is better than that terrible first pressing.

Did you ever contact the band about the issue? Im still annoyed that shit happened.

Asked them on Facebook and got

"Completely new pressing! Probably still pretty similar though. Basically with the amount of music fit onto one disc it's hard to get it to sound perfect. Maybe one day we will release a double LP version."

Asked them on Facebook and got

"Completely new pressing! Probably still pretty similar though. Basically with the amount of music fit onto one disc it's hard to get it to sound perfect. Maybe one day we will release a double LP version."

Yeah I think it's the principle of having to wait that long and getting an inferior product.

I bought this...again. I bought the initial pre-order bundle and had an issue with my order, missed the blue LP and they sent me a black one. Sounds 'ok', but gets groove distortion towards the last track on each side.

God I hope this sounds a lot better. If not I've dropped a LOT of money on this record.

just got this in the mail. totally forgot merchdirect ships out of the town I live in and this thing arrived in pristine condition. cant wait to spin it when I get home.

Cut it out of the shrinkwrap and thought I fucked somethin up because the "from indian lakes" and "able bodies" are on the outside of the plastic. Looks to be a sticker though so I might just patch it on the cover lol