Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

That was a whole lot of information I never had any interest in knowing.

Well at least you liked my high def photo of the record lol I will take a Pic of my Whole paramore collection and upload it to that collection thread after all the new represses come out

yeah dj Pon3 likes records so I picked up The Original Dj Pon3 and as i like to call it since I play Pokemon Shiny Dj Pon3 which is the limited edition version of DJ Pon3 that I got from the Hot Topic Store I work at

why have we not banned him yet again. someone remind me please. no one on these boards wants this guy around

Well at least you liked my high def photo of the record lol I will take a Pic of my Whole paramore collection and upload it to that collection thread after all the new represses come out

Far from high def, special snowflake. I just liked the color of the record in this instance. 

why have we not banned him yet again. someone remind me please. no one on these boards wants this guy around

because then I would have been productive with my Saturday night instead of making poorly photoshopped images of Hayley Williams. This was an outtake: 

1ile90.png

Guest zayzay87971

Far from high def, special snowflake. I just liked the color of the record in this instance. 

because then I would have been productive with my Saturday night instead of making poorly photoshopped images of Hayley Williams. This was an outtake: 

1ile90.png

anyways it was taking with the high def option on my phone so therefore I shall call it high def and very mature on all these hate photos when dealing with my good fortune of working for a band I love clearly more than you guys do!

Guest zayzay87971

1464016_641665115886056_813657820_n.jpgsounds so good on the Bass Amplifier!!

Not gonna lie this photo actually shows some nice detailing of the record that i didnt think would show up very well in the photo.

Guest zayzay87971

am i cool now zay

??? you should show me some of your Paramore record collection so we can discuss what awesome items you have obtained

??? you should show me some of your Paramore record collection so we can discuss what awesome items you have obtained

i personally dont collect paramore, although i did pick this release up because i like this album. id also buy riot if it were repressed but im not into collecting paramore, still waiting on that picture of the "bass amplifier". Also,

records arent a competition.

Guest zayzay87971

i personally dont collect paramore, although i did pick this release up because i like this album. id also buy riot if it were repressed but im not into collecting paramore, still waiting on that picture of the "bass amplifier". Also,

records arent a competition.

I agree like I stated before I just like to share my collection with everyone! And i actually really love the new color of the record repressing for BNE not to mention a smaller quantity made 1,800 total units were pressed but HT got 1,300 of them which is neat I wonder who got the remainder of them seeing as FBR says that only 300 were sold on the webstore meaning 200 of the LP's are still floating somewhere

Guest zayzay87971

I agree like I stated before I just like to share my collection with everyone! And i actually really love the new color of the record repressing for BNE not to mention a smaller quantity made 1,800 total units were pressed but HT got 1,300 of them which is neat I wonder who got the remainder of them seeing as FBR says that only 300 were sold on the webstore meaning 200 of the LP's are still floating somewhere

vs the 5,000 Original Pressed units