Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Audio Technica's use a whole different cartridge from Crosley record players and I assume Ion record players as well that doesnt bare down on the records as much as the other models do because of the different cartridge type. But if you dont constantly play the same record a million times A Crosley or Ion player should be fine

A whole different cartridge type huh? Sounds very technical. Tell me more!

Guest zayzay87971

A whole different cartridge type huh? Sounds very technical. Tell me more!

yeah crosley and i assume ion use plastic cartridges which bare down harder on records but if you don't play the records 24/7 you should be ok where as Audio Technica uses a lighter magnetic cartridge which is better for your records than the plastic cartridges are and dont literally eat the music out of your records

Guest zayzay87971

brony-my-little-pony-fat-86573561630.jpe

lol I just got the DJ Pon3 Vinyl figures because DJ Pon3 Likes Records and Turntables other than that I know nothing about the series besides knowing that it sales really well at the Hot Topic Store I Work At

Guest zayzay87971

1464016_641665115886056_813657820_n.jpgi love both of these DJ Pon3 Vinyl Figures I even found the Limited edition one in the store woot woot

i only rock the DJ Pon3 ones because of their connection with vinyl music and turntables