Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Hm...I need to see photos.  Wonder if he will bring some to sxsw?

Who are you that you know so much about this? Haha. But actually thanks for all the info!

I texted my friend last night who is working on the Childish Gambino tour right now, asking him if he could get me one and he said he'd send one out to me. I don't know if that means he knows they exist or that'll he look and try to grab me one. But it sounds promising haha

Found a photo.  One is on eBay already (shocker).  So I stole that photo to post it on my site. dailyvinyl.net

I assume he won't have them at his MTV sxsw show...but thought there may be a possibility at the other set.

yeah, there's a second one on eBay now too. at least this one was started at 99 cents instead of 275 bucks, but it'll still go into triple digits probably so it's not much better.

also, when I tried to click quote on my phone I accidentally downvoted your post. sorry, and hopefully someone will make it even again haha

From Modern Vinyl:

The new run is limited to 5,000 copies, includes the original artwork and is packaged along with a metallic o-card (sleeve), printed inner sleeves and a 72-page booklet (12″ by 12″). That booklet may be why it’s priced at $40 for the event. It also looks like that 72-page booklet would be the script Gambino wrote to accompany the album.

If anyone could grab me a tour copy I would be eternally grateful. It probably wont happen. Was going to go to the Detroit date but it sold out before I could pick up a ticket. If anyone one here has gone yet, how was the show?

I always have to travel out of state to see him... Chicago sells out stupidly fast.

Saw him in Indianapolis on the Camp Tour.

Milwaukee this time around.

I always have to travel out of state to see him... Chicago sells out stupidly fast.

Saw him in Indianapolis on the Camp Tour.

Milwaukee this time around.

Yea even the venue released more tickets and I still wasn't able to grab some. My buddy saw him at Michigan State last year or a year or two ago and said it was amazing

I saw him at: rock the bells a few years back (great energy), ace of spades in sacremento (same amazing energy), and twice at 2 different venues in LA (both sold out i believe).  His shows are always so energetic. One of the shows in LA was a venue on the 3rd floor and you could feel the hardwood moving. It felt like a trampoline. If you havent, you definetly need to try and see him sometime.