Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Pump Up the Valuum on black (or any color other than blue, even) would be cool. That was Epitaph, wasn't it?

PUTV is available on black right now through kings road. Got one a few months ago.

As far as ribbed goes, I've got:

First press black

First press yellow

Second press black

Another second press black

Repress orange

Repress blue

Repress translucent red

Repress opaque red.

Boxed set teal

Will buy the clear and whatever else too.

I've got a problem.

Thanks for the info, dude. I might pick one up. Everywhere I look it says all copies were pressed on blue.

Don't worry. Funds permitting, I'll develop the same problem very soon. I'd love to be a NOFX completionist but man, are there a lot of variants to track down. White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean has been pressed on like, six different colors already with at least two more on the way ... And finding one of those burgundy copies of Liberal Animation? I don't have $2500 to spend even if I could.  :(

Is your first press yellow Ribbed one of the more clear ones, or darker yellow? I read that there was a pretty wide variation in the shade of yellow for those.

Thanks for the info, dude. I might pick one up. Everywhere I look it says all copies were pressed on blue.

Don't worry. Funds permitting, I'll develop the same problem very soon. I'd love to be a NOFX completionist but man, are there a lot of variants to track down. White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean has been pressed on like, six different colors already with at least two more on the way ... And finding one of those burgundy copies of Liberal Animation? I don't have $2500 to spend even if I could. :(

Is your first press yellow Ribbed one of the more clear ones, or darker yellow? I read that there was a pretty wide variation in the shade of yellow for those.

Mine is the darker yellow but still looks really light compared to the orange repress.

Also, I'm almost done with nofx. No burgundy liberal animation though obviously. Or clear decline.

I need a green slatfats and a wassail liberal animation.

Here are my ribbeds before the opaque one

0A5B83C5-CE7C-44DA-A8CD-ADC8AFC7EFF2_zps

What about the Millencolin? No where has them.

Perma - where's your pink ribbed, so close to a complete set. I just got a first press on black, don't think I'd bother with getting the 2nd press black ones.

Not buying a pink boxed set. Haha I know it's ridiculous to not buy one being this far into it. But I've got to put my foot down somewhere!!

(I'll buy one if I can find one for cheap!)

want the rancid s/t but its hard to justify when kings road still has the black version for half the price of the new version. first world problems, man.

I like that epitaph are doing represses, but I don't like that they're doing represses of albums that have been repressed already. We really didn't need another ribbed, especially on red wax. If it's still available on black then why repress it?

Not buying a pink boxed set. Haha I know it's ridiculous to not buy one being this far into it. But I've got to put my foot down somewhere!!

(I'll buy one if I can find one for cheap!)

I know what you mean, I got a deal for a sealed one off of Randy. I just don't see the need to own more than one black one after having the original. It would make for an impressive set n00d tho. My box set is still sealed and it's killing me seeing it sealed, I want to open it to see if they have some black smoke in them.

Wanted to take a shot but if anyone is going to pick up an extra No Control on Pink I'll swap it for an Against The Grain on Purple. PM me if you could do me that favor

Here's an example, courtesy of LazyLabador

4396101571_8451b63a08_z.jpg

If this trade doesn't float somebody's boat I will offer Bad Religion True North on Red. Hit me up!

If this trade doesn't float somebody's boat I will offer Bad Religion True North on Red. Hit me up!

Would you consider trading another NOFX record?  B) I don't think it'd be too much trouble for me to order a No Control from Bullmoose and just have it shipped to you, since they're in Maine - way closer to you than me.