Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

So close to obtaining Paramore LP Victory (This Victory is achieved by owning ever variant of every LP By Paramore)

When you hit that point (if you ever get them all) you'll feel empty inside because there is no where else to go, you've got everything you wanted and there is nothing else to look forward to. You'll have all of your different colored plastic of the same goddamn albums and you'll realize it's all a waste of money since they play the same songs and have the same album covers as the others and just sit on a shelf taking up space.

When you hit that point (if you ever get them all) you'll feel empty inside because there is no where else to go, you've got everything you wanted and there is nothing else to look forward to. You'll have all of your different colored plastic of the same goddamn albums and you'll realize it's all a waste of money since they play the same songs and have the same album covers as the others and just sit on a shelf taking up space.

QFT

It was a good watch.

I mean it was a bit confusing cuz I thought there was a scene where Kelly talked about being raised as a girl when she was really little. But then in all her photos from high school she was clearly being a dude. And then it seems post high school she went with being a woman.... Who likes women? The psychological fuckery that comes with switching genders over and over.... I can't even imagine. No wonder she's so fucking crazy.

The guy was way scarier. I read online Alyssa Milano has a restraining order against him now too.

So what'd you guys think of the documentary?

I rewatched it after Latin mentioned it and I still loved it. Such a weird documentary. I would love to make something like that.

^^ I watched this one a while back. Amazed and dumbfounded that people like this exist. But hey, to each their own and whatever makes them happy. I guess.

Same.

As for the Tiffany one, I couldnt help but laugh when hes showing the picture of himself with her and her husband and hes like "Just look at how jealous he is!" hahahaha guy was so fucking delusional it was scary.

I'm inspired to become a juggalette. 

Goodbye sweet word, my family is calling. 

Woop woop!!!!

I learned a while back (from my female juggalo friend) that the term "Juggalette" is actually self-depricating.

it's like saying "mailman" or "stewardess"

Urban Dictionary defines a "Lette" as "A useless and tainted piles of skin wrapped around an equally useless clown-painted vagina"

the more you know.

that girl at 22:08 is def the hottest juggalo ive ever seen. 

Damn, she was a babe. 

I learned a while back (from my female juggalo friend) that the term "Juggalette" is actually self-depricating.

it's like saying "mailman" or "stewardess"

Urban Dictionary defines a "Lette" as "A useless and tainted piles of skin wrapped around an equally useless clown-painted vagina"

the more you know.

Oh wow, that's just lovely.