Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

NEVER again will I order from Hot Topic. Received my original LP in about 10 days which turned out to have a big scratch that hindered playing of the record. Luckily I called while it was still in stock, just barely, to have a replacement sent. That was December 3rd, they charged me right away for the replacement order. It was supposedly shipped on December 5th, here we are on the 27th, it STILL hasn't arrived. I've contacted them 3 times over this issue, including today. Had a hassle trying to get a refund on the replacement that I never should have been charged for in the first place. The whole situation has been ridiculous

NEVER again will I order from Hot Topic. Received my original LP in about 10 days which turned out to have a big scratch that hindered playing of the record. Luckily I called while it was still in stock, just barely, to have a replacement sent. That was December 3rd, they charged me right away for the replacement order. It was supposedly shipped on December 5th, here we are on the 27th, it STILL hasn't arrived. I've contacted them 3 times over this issue, including today. Had a hassle trying to get a refund on the replacement that I never should have been charged for in the first place. The whole situation has been ridiculous

pm me you info and order#, please.

really sorry about this.