Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Jan. 21st

Apparently they sold out of the tour editions 3 shows ago.

Bummmmmmer.

Not surprised. The Carrboro show was selling records like crazy. Limited to 2. I bought mine prior to the show starting and placed it in the car. The line at the end of the night was about 30 people long. I would have stayed to try and grab another, but Sidekicks were staying and needed to get the bedrooms set up.

This is the regular UK Press on Xtra Mile records, looks quite similar, possibly a slighter lighter Blue........

IMG_1875_zps3904f200.jpg

Pretty sure its identical. There appears to be some variation in the darkness of the blue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGAINST-ME-TRANSGENDER-DYSPHORIA-BLUES-LP-TRUE-TRANS-7-tour-editions-RARE-/111255386224?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19e7567870&nma=true&si=vlELPkDOgjp9ZtnKB80rL15M5ZU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

A few listens in, I totally agree.  There's not much on here that's grabbing me or keeping me coming back.

Same here, I'm one listen through and only a few songs hooked me (Drinking with the Jocks and Obama Bin Laden).  I'm going to listen to it a few more times and hope it grows on me, but right now I'm not really wowed by it.

Haha, what a joke.

It wouldn't make a difference though, the recordings are of such poor quality, it would sound the same if they were lossless files or sub-128 mp3s.

Seriously, now that the excitement in me for the new songs has died down a bit, while they are still awesome songs, I hate how bad they sound. The growing indifference about sound quality across the industry is really starting to tick me off.