Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Jan. 21st

xtra Mile Recordings just posted this on twitter

"For those who were asking, we just double checked and the @LauraJaneGrace vinyl we have is the blue/white! http://bit.ly/19aUSkJ"

As much as I'd like to pull the trigger on this, I can't justify spending more to ship the record than the record itself. At this rate, I might as well succomb to eBay.

xtra Mile Recordings just posted this on twitter

"For those who were asking, we just double checked and the @LauraJaneGrace vinyl we have is the blue/white! http://bit.ly/19aUSkJ "

if any euro peeps wanna help us american VCers out, i'm sure you can ship it for way cheaper than what xtra mile is offering. 

the full band versions of the two songs from the 7" are completely inferior to the acoustic versions.

it's so disappointing, because they're both great songs.

I agree. I prefer them both as acoustic tracks to the full band versions.

The more I listen to the album the more I'm loving it as a whole though.

Got this via email today:

"We regret to inform you that there has been a slight delay with the Black Vinyl pressing of Against Me!'s "Transgender Dysphoria Blues" album. We now expect to ship your order no later than the week of Feb. 3rd. 

As an attempt to make up for this delay, we will be including a free gift with your order when it ships. Additionally, you will receive a download code for the entire album on the morning of the release date - this coming Tuesday, Jan. 21st.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail containing tracking information when your order ships."

Such a great place to order from. Just wondering, did the blue come with a download code?

Sadly I didn't have the funds when the blue went up so I went for the black. Anxiously awaiting for it to arrive though. 

It's too bad you aren't a PeeWee Herman gimmick; that could have brought some laughs. Welcome to the boards anyways!