PO: Marietta - Summer Death

Preorders went live on saturday, here is the link: http://softspeakrecords.storenvy.com/products/3544321-marietta-summer-death

"Philadelphia-bred emo/pop-punk outfit Marietta are broken, bruised, and brutally honest about it on their newly released debut album Summer Death which brings to mind titans of the genre, Taking Back Sunday and The Early November. They waste no time getting to the point of how they really feel. " - The Key

First Press of 300 copies 
175: Cyan Blue w/ Beer Haze 
125: Black

This is a pre order and will ship on or around December 23rd

**100% of proceeds from the purchase of this record will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, which is dedicated to helping people with cystic fibrosis live longer, healthier lives and advancing research to find a cure.

Thanks for posting this! I was at work all day yesterday so I missed out on putting this up. If anyone is holding out on listening to this record, you should get on it even if you cant afford the vinyl. Its up for "pay what you want" on bandcamp right now, so thats really cool. 

If you have a little extra cash, please pick this up ! Every little bit helps. Thanks for the continued support to everyone on here who seems to buy everything I put out. hahah

• 2 months later...