Flaming LIps/Tame Impala Vinyl

Flaming lips site

nope not for sale on the lips site...they made it a Black Friday release instead.  The lips site did post all the stores it would be available at though.  It cost $40 in stores...and can be found for roughly that price on ebay now though so yes its available online for close to cost.

nope not for sale on the lips site...they made it a Black Friday release instead.  The lips site did post all the stores it would be available at though.  It cost $40 in stores...and can be found for roughly that price on ebay now though so yes its available online for close to cost.

I'll check it out

Thanks

Such a shame.

Well, since i was the OP for this thread, If anyone can help me track down a copy I'd be more than happy to pay/trade for it. One of the main reasons why I want this so bad is because my 2 year old son loves the track Elephant from Tame Impala and I want to let him hear this. We have a special bond with vinyl and listening to music. If any on can help Please PM me.

Thanks

Well, since i was the OP for this thread, If anyone can help me track down a copy I'd be more than happy to pay/trade for it. One of the main reasons why I want this so bad is because my 2 year old son loves the track Elephant from Tame Impala and I want to let him hear this. We have a special bond with vinyl and listening to music. If any on can help Please PM me.

Thanks

Make an offer on this -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Flaming-Lips-Tame-Impala-2013-Tour-Split-RSD-2013-Rare-/121237307560?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c3a4e80a8

That is just a little over cost now...

What were the retail prices on the recent releases?

It was retailed 36.99$(+ 9% at M Theory San Diego from what I saw of others who bought it. tax)

That's a nice color!

It's really not worth the money. Seriously.

I was lucky a friend of mines grabbed me a 30$ copy at the show. 30$ for 4 Live Recording Sounding poor album jacket is sort of steep in itself. 

• 2 weeks later...