Converge - Jane Doe 2xLP Blue Repress

jhulud

Being that these represses have been in demand for a while now, I'd only assume they pressed (at least) a couple of thousand copies for each record.  I could be entirely wrong, but I imagine they'll be in stock for a while.

FYI

We ran out of Jane Doe in August, and Axe To Fall in September. 

Or vice versa. 

We're pretty awesome at keeping records in print and stuff.  

FYI

We ran out of Jane Doe in August, and Axe To Fall in September. 

Or vice versa. 

We're pretty awesome at keeping records in print and stuff.  

No argument there.  But unless I'm mistaken, these are the first "limited edition" (colored) variants to be released in quite some time, yes?  I know black copies of JD and ATF have been in stock for a while now.

Picked up both Jane Doe and Axe to Fall! Quick question though, is this the 4th press of each of these?

Kinda sorta.

Jane Doe has the Equal Vision pressing. Then the DW version is considered a deluxe reissue as it's different in the jacket and cover and the inclusion of the large booklet. You could say that this blue repress is the 4th press but I'd consider it the 3rd press from DW.

Axe To Fall on white I'd say yes, it's a 4th press.

Living Eyes: Tre will get that info up soon.

Represses: Thanks for picking them up. We have some other stuff in the works as well.

Other stuff: We are transitioning to a new server system soon which will hopefully eliminate some of the issues that we get when you guys all try to rush in at once.

Thanks people.

Hope this will last. I want to pick it up with SDF's Try Me. I don't actually own a copy of JD yet so it's a good time to grab one. I already own a clear tour copy of ATF so I'm not sure about the white one. Hoping for some more represses so I don't have to go hunting down on different sites (I know KRM has some but I'll hold up for DW). 

Ordered the Axe To Fall repress and You Fail Me last night. Probably should've just had the patience to wait one day so I could combine it with my Jane Doe order but oh well. Excited to overwhelm myself with some Converge.

Good man. Scoop up that No Heroes and AWLWLB when you get the funds, too. I think it'd be awesome to tackle their discography chronologically, as a new listener, and hear the progression over the last 12 years.

Rev sometimes throw in extra stuff like that just for shits and giggles. I've used the empty jackets they've sent me for records I don't have jackets for or test presses without any.

I was just like… Woah I don't remember ordering this record. *checks record out* why is it empty? It freaked me out. haha

So I got my Jane Doe repress from REVHQ and got some extra stuff in my order. Normally I'd be excited except I have no clue what I'm going to do with an a empty record sleeve from Rotting Out or a random record insert to some punk band? I don't know why these were in my order.

Trash can?