Final Fantasy VII (7) - Soundtrack, limited edition vinyl

Not all picture discs sound bad, there are plenty of excellently done ones out there. I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

If you're a fan, I'd say go for it. Worst case scenario you hate it you can flip it for double in like a month.

Me personally I'd love to see more game soundtracks on wax so I hope this release gets a lot of positive attention from the record buying community and shows that there is a demand for this stuff. So, you know, they'll do more of these.

And I think picture discs would be the perfect format for most game osts... I mean the SQ isn't really the best anyway for what amount to chip tunes or midi files. The disc could be a cool canvas for large format game art,

Just to clarify - this is UK only. Other European citizens cannot purchase this. I've tried for the past hour to get it to work, but even using an unblocker and a proxy I'm only allowed to actually get to the link where I can read the item description. Whenever I try to put up a preorder I get the following message:

"Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. Our system indicates that you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this site"

One thing is that you have to be on the UK site (of the European site) in order to view this item, but that you actually have to live in the UK just to put up a preorder is just plain stupid.

In other words - if anyone finds a workaround let me know asap :-)

Just to clarify - this is UK only. Other European citizens cannot purchase this. I've tried for the past hour to get it to work, but even using an unblocker and a proxy I'm only allowed to actually get to the link where I can read the item description. Whenever I try to put up a preorder I get the following message:

"Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. Our system indicates that you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this site"

One thing is that you have to be on the UK site (of the European site) in order to view this item, but that you actually have to live in the UK just to put up a preorder is just plain stupid.

In other words - if anyone finds a workaround let me know asap :-)

how far can you go? i can go until the paypal-page, log in and theoretically press on the pay-button (except that i didnt have the guts to actually do that one last click, haha). im located in germany

how far can you go? i can go until the paypal-page, log in and theoretically press on the pay-button (except that i didnt have the guts to actually do that one last click, haha). im located in germany

I can't get that far. As soon as I click the pre-order button I get the message I wrote before. I'm located in Denmark, and if it's working in Germany as well, then it's odd that it doesn't work with me.

Did you use any plugins or proxies to access the site or did it open normally?

EDIT: According to their terms of use this store is for use in most major European countries and Scandinavia as well as Australia and NZ. Now I'm confused...

EDIT 2: Tried with a German vpn instead - same result, although the price is €50 instead, which is cheaper than £45!

I can't get that far. As soon as I click the pre-order button I get the message I wrote before. I'm located in Denmark, and if it's working in Germany as well, then it's odd that it doesn't work with me.

Did you use any plugins or proxies to access the site or did it open normally?

EDIT: According to their terms of use this store is for use in most major European countries and Scandinavia as well as Australia and NZ. Now I'm confused...

EDIT 2: Tried with a German vpn instead - same result, although the price is €50 instead, which is cheaper than £45!

i opened it normally and it worked fine... very strange

I actually never played this game so I have no clue how the ps1 handled music, I was just speaking for games in general as live orchestration in games hasn't really come into vogue until fairly recently.

You should play it.

Like the rest of the people posting I want this pretty bad... but picture disc :'(