Failure "Fantastic Planet" 2 vinyl LP

Guest shotgunsuzie

Guest shotgunsuzie

hi i just won this on ebay, i dont collect vinyl records but for this record/band i had to. I first discovered that the band called Failure existed when i watched a music reality show called Rockstar in 2005-6. A singer picked the song Smoking Umbrellas and that was it for me i am forever hooked.

I picked up this Vinyl because i'd heard that vinyl records are much richer sounding than the sanitized versions on cd.

I have afew questions about my purchase, the seller i bought it from on Ebay says it was only played once, I would like to play it myself at least one more time before i mount it in a picture frame and pass it onto my family members when i die.

What is a not too expensive record player and a good needle that wont scratch the vinyl?

sorry if my questions are in the wrong place. I just wanted to toot my horn alittle since ive been searching for this vinyl for 8 years i'm very happy about getting it.

Guest shotgunsuzie

thanks youspin, not that i dont like records i've just never listened to any. I dont plan on selling Fantastic Planet, i love the band and i love there music. I just want to listen to them and not damage the vinyl so i can pass it on. Thanks!

thanks youspin, not that i dont like records i've just never listened to any. I dont plan on selling Fantastic Planet, i love the band and i love there music. I just want to listen to them and not damage the vinyl so i can pass it on. Thanks!

sigh...he trolled you. crosleys are probably the worst thing you can do to your records. only worse thing would be dragging them through rocks.

I have afew questions about my purchase, the seller i bought it from on Ebay says it was only played once, I would like to play it myself at least one more time before i mount it in a picture frame and pass it onto my family members when i die.

Jeez.

I'd be sanctimonius about this if it weren't for... you know.