What Stupid/Weird/Fucked Up Shit Happens In Your Town?

Yeah, I'm just razzin' ya. I've never been there, so I can't actually judge. And I get where you're coming from, people shit on Milwaukee and Wisconsin a bunch but they have NO IDEA of all the cool shit they're missing.

Been there a couple times. All I remember about it is snow and SKYBRIDGE.

ALMOST moved there.

snow in winter, yes lol. and yeah the skybridge is a cool place to go when youve got nothing to do. also downtown davenport in general has a couple nice places. ragged records is there, along with the RME (venue) and multiple bars, zip across the river and youve got rock island which has the rozz tox (great little venue/coffee shop) and then go upriver again and youve got moline, (iwireless center, and a bunch of great bars)

Ironic that this thread popped up because there's these kids in my hometown (I say kids but they are 26-30 years old) that are still aspiring to be gangster rappers. They air their beef on facebook and challenge each other to freestyle battles in local parks. I just don't get it.

I posted that link to "Buttermilk" in one of their shit-talking comment feeds on Facebook and one of them challenged me to a rap battle. I was confused. 

Buttermilk was just an attempt to see what a rap song from me would sound like.