Guest stl_ben.

thank for you clear, concise answer to a legititment answer to an lp I have been looking forward to since april

You certainly got the point, didn't you?

it's in store only... someone talked to travis and he said the online posting was a mistake.... so yeah ...

You do know shelbs is a dumb troll and hes fucking with you and other gullible blink fans.  Best thing is ignore him

If this was a in store only item im sure Travis would chime in.  He woudnt text with some numbskull about it

Guest stl_ben.

Guys. C'mon. Let's not derail this thread into a "Shelby is a troll" thread. This is a "Should I try to order a record even though everyone else's orders got cancelled because it isn't supposed to be up for order yet?" thread now.

Ok, let's try something fun...

I have a number between 1 and 100 in my head. Guess the number (I will only take your first guess to keep it fair) and win a free copy of Buddha...NOT THIS PRESSING

This one: Blink 182 - Buddha - Kung Fu (1998) - Orange w/orange splatter - Interpunk Exclusive - Ltd to 300 - 2009 RI

Sorry, due to international shipping rates. this is for US residents only.

GO!

You do know shelbs is a dumb troll and hes fucking with you and other gullible blink fans.  Best thing is ignore him

If this was a in store only item im sure Travis would chime in.  He woudnt text with some numbskull about it

Wow n o f x punk guy you're full of name calling.

But the question is. Do you have anticoagulants to keep it liquid, and how will you keep it from evaporating?

Of course I have a anticoagulants. What kind of rookie do you take me for?

And no worries, the blood won't be kept long. It will be poured over my personal shrine in sacrifice to the almighty Travis Barker. Anybody care to join? Splatter lovers only

You do know shelbs is a dumb troll and hes fucking with you and other gullible blink fans. Best thing is ignore him

If this was a in store only item im sure Travis would chime in. He woudnt text with some numbskull about it

Umm Shelbs is not a troll. Dumb can be debated but troll HELL NO. You watch your mouth!

Guest stl_ben.

Of course I have a anticoagulants. What kind of rookie do you take me for?

And no worries, the blood won't be kept long. It will be poured over my personal shrine in sacrifice to the almighty Travis Barker. Anybody care to join? Splatter lovers only

General splatter lovers/blood splatter lovers, or vinyl splatter only?

I am really dumb, but you're right I am no troll. That's just rude.

lets see telling people that you talked to travis and this record is gonna be store only  is .....   Trolling.   Your trying to get a rise out of people and potentially cost them a shot at owning this record.  

wish the mods would step up and do something besides locking this thread.   But that wouldnt be the VC way

Oh and BTW....   I ordered a copy 2 hours ago and it was never canceled  

Guest stl_ben.

lets see telling people that you talked to travis and this record is gonna be store only  is .....   Trolling.   Your trying to get a rise out of people and potentially cost them a shot at owning this record.  

wish the mods would step up and do something besides locking this thread.   But that wouldnt be the VC way

Oh and BTW....   I ordered a copy 2 hours ago and it was never canceled  hasn't been cancelled yet.

Oh and BTW....   I ordered a copy 2 hours ago and it was never canceled  

What are you talking about buddy?