Meanwhile, Travis is in a bunker, hiding from the crazed blink-182 fans. "How could it sell out this fast?" he thought to himself. "It was just Buddha for fucks sake!" He realized he had to come up with a plan fast or his Vinyl Collective reputation would go from extremely positive to negative in a time frame that seemed instant.

Guest stl_ben.

how does one make a bowl out of a vinyl? please..... enlighten me.

One gets a large can and lays the record over it. Then inserts it into a 300 degree oven. It melts into a bowl. 

Guest stl_ben.

It's a running joke from a Deja Entendu thread a couple months ago.  I still get a chuckle when I see that picture.

It's also just a thing people do? The joke is actually doing it with expensive/desireable records just to piss people off. ;)

Guest stl_ben.

They're a great conversation piece when guests are over.  Not to mention their ability to hold popcorn and other movie time snacks.  :D

I have this bowl at home, I prefer to use it for my snacks.

$_57.JPG

EDIT:

I'd also like to point out/brag that I also have this awesome mug that holds about 32 oz.

0f29486a50d7a4ab42032d9c1ba1296b.jpg

Alright, I just got done texting Travis and he says that there will be NO online sales for this record. You've got to go find it in a store, good luck.

i hope my store gets it!! they got every single splatter release so i hope they get this one, I hope he posts a list of what stores will get them as well

Buddha is almost certainly not all sold out - most likely it went up before it should.

Folks from HT saying they are sold out are probably confusing Buddha with the Enema press and probably haven't even got Buddha in yet.

The guy who says his friend is getting a black copy is probably misinformed, his friend is probably wrong.

Buddha is almost certainly not all sold out - most likely it went up before it should.

Folks from HT saying they are sold out are probably confusing Buddha with the Enema press and probably haven't even got Buddha in yet.

The guy who says his friend is getting a black copy is probably misinformed, his friend is probably wrong.

i mean, BuddhA and EnemA both end with A, so i could see where the confusion between the two is coming from. practically the same word.