I feel like a complete and utter tool walking into Hot Topic/Urban Outfitter looking for vinyl. I know, I shouldn't care what others think of me but...

I'm lucky, I guess, since I'm a teenager and that isn't out of place. If HT keeps doing these vinyl releases (I'm sure they will) for the foreseeable future, I'll feel the same.

I feel like a complete and utter tool walking into Hot Topic/Urban Outfitter looking for vinyl. I know, I shouldn't care what others think of me but...

I can't believe how poorly UO handles their vinyl. I was in one in Washington DC and the racks were jam packed and most of the records were bent or damaged. I was able to find 4 awesome records in the sale section for $5 each (marked down to $10 each + half off clearance items promotion)  that weren't that damaged. The moral of the story is… Yes, these store are not ideal to enter BUT you can find some cool stuff so it's probably worth it.

One thing I've learned about humanity is that everyone is too busy worrying about whether they look like a tool to notice whether anyone else is walking around looking like a tool.

People act like reputation is something to care about.

It's worse at Victoria's Secret an Pink when all the boyfriend sit outside because their girlfriends are in there. Go on, help her pick stuf out. I guarantee no one gives a shit

Why would you not help your girl pick out lingerie...? Get her shit you'll like seeing her in.

I can't believe how poorly UO handles their vinyl. I was in one in Washington DC and the racks were jam packed and most of the records were bent or damaged. I was able to find 4 awesome records in the sale section for $5 each (marked down to $10 each + half off clearance items promotion)  that weren't that damaged. The moral of the story is… Yes, these store are not ideal to enter BUT you can find some cool stuff so it's probably worth it.

Saw this for the first time today and I don't think I'll ever buy from Urban Outiftters. Crosleys. Everywhere. and so much cringe when I noticed that they placed records on the crosleys for display and they were covered in so much dust. A fine layer of dust was sitting on those records and I had to walk out.

If this is the case then I need help with getting a copy because Ii will be on vacation that week and will be unable to use the internet

He said maybe two weeks even, I don't think it will go really fast though. Depending on how long you'll be on vacation, you could still grab it.