Nah, I don't expect any one to respect me.... especially random folks online I'll never meet. Have a great weekend all! See ya next Tuesday :D

If you are going to call someone a cunt, at least have the balls to say it. Using the old see ya next Tuesday is lame. Especially when that spells synt. What you were aiming for was c u next Tuesday

THAT is why you get down votes

apparently a lot of people don't know what TOYPAJ are released...

only the first SRC one had the colored 7" with the black 12, the clear and white had black 7" and SRC tried making more by doing some reverse cardboard of the white release (so I wont be surprised to see some others soon)

and the splatter is not related to the SRC at all, it is the HT splatter series  and does not come with the 7"

If you are going to call someone a cunt, at least have the balls to say it. Using the old see ya next Tuesday is lame. Especially when that spells synt. What you were aiming for was c u next Tuesday

THAT is why you get down votes

What if he just meant not this coming Tuesday, but the NEXT Tuesday as in "See you next Tuesday [for when Buddha goes up]?"

apparently a lot of people don't know what TOYPAJ are released...

only the first SRC one had the colored 7" with the black 12, the clear and white had black 7" and SRC tried making more by doing some reverse cardboard of the white release (so I wont be surprised to see some others soon)

and the splatter is not related to the SRC at all, it is the HT splatter series and does not come with the 7"

SRC did 182 clear toypaj with coloured 7" for their second subscription as I have one.

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - Europe - 12" Black Vinyl Album /???
blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12" Red, Yellow And Green Tri Coloured Vinyl Album /2000
blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12" Black 180g Vinyl Album /500

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (Black / 3x Color) includes Mark Hoppus foreword /2500 numbered

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (Clear / 3x Color) /300 numbered

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (Clear / 3x Black) /182

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Red, Green And Yellow Splatter Vinyl Album /2000

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (White / 3x Black) /1500

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (White / 3x Black) housed in Reverse Cardboard Jackets /45

These should be every version of TOYPAJ on Vinyl.

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - Europe - 12" Black Vinyl Album /???

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12" Red, Yellow And Green Tri Coloured Vinyl Album /2000

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12" Black 180g Vinyl Album /500

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (Black / 3x Color) includes Mark Hoppus foreword /2500 numbered

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (Clear / 3x Color) /300 numbered

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (Clear / 3x Black) /182

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Red, Green And Yellow Splatter Vinyl Album /2000

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (White / 3x Black) /1500

blink-182 - TOYPAJ - U.S.A. - 12” Vinyl Album + 3x 7” Vinyl Bonus Singles (White / 3x Black) housed in Reverse Cardboard Jackets /45

These should be every version of TOYPAJ on Vinyl.

I thought the clear LP/color 7" was out of 182 and was numbered. I could be wrong though.

Ok cool, I assumed if it were to be available in 2 weeks, you'd have it in hand or on it's way to you by now so you could get it to the stores in time. But that's what I get for assuming...haha

Travis, is it normally a week or two before the release when you get a copy?  Or is it even earlier than that?