Rise Against - Siren Song & Sufferer and the Witness Hot Topic exclusives (pics added pg.4)

travis

Are a lot of people still looking for these? My "local" hot topic had plenty the other day when I was there and I'll happily grab any for members but PM me first, as the store is still like a 45 minute drive away. I don't expect them selling out soon though every time I go there they have plenty of everything

Right now is a great time to bombard Fat with email requests to swag out The Unraveling. I just sent them one... It should have gone to press the moment they heard about these.

I'm pretty sure it was pressed already. Just I don't think they ever pressed it on color and haven't pressed the remastered version. That does need a repress though.

Gonna go to the Mall of Georgia HT on Thursday to see what they have, and I'll probably pick up Siren Song if they have it. If not, I won't be too terribly torn; I'm just enough of a Rise Against fan to want these, but not enough of one to be upset if I don't get them.

If that makes any sense at all. Haha