Rise Against - Siren Song & Sufferer and the Witness Hot Topic exclusives (pics added pg.4)

travis

Did some last minute shopping this morning, just happened to walk by the hot topic and of course they had about 6 copies each after I and ordered them online just 3 hrs before.

They said the had just put them out that morning. So i missed it on saving $5 with the shipping. I can deal with that. Heads up for anyone wanting some copies and are anywhere near Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, Va though.

except that i did message gkersey days ago but he did not even read the message yet.  and as much as i appreciate anyone trying to help out others, i would still like an official explanation from HT about why they charge so fucking much for postage.

It's really not rocket science as to "why they charge so much". Its not actually them that dictate these prices, you can thank your friendly neighbourhood USPS. Now where Hot Topic fucks up, is in the fact that they refuse to ship any other way then priority when it comes to international sales. For us IN Canada, it doesn't matter if its a record or a damn $2 button, its priority only, and you pay out the ass for it.

I will put this bullet form to make it easier

- Hot Topic doesn't up the shipping charges

- Hot Topic only allows Priority shipping for international orders

- USPS is broke and needs money, so rather then fuck over their own citizens and charge them more for shipping within the good ol' US of A, we international customers get the "Fuck you" pricing.

Local HT employee says three showed up here. Bent corners but oh well. Was a work, so picking me up a copy tomorrow. I'd offer people on here the other two but my friends already staked their claim on it. However if I find more I'll be more than happy to ship them out.

Running low on mailers though lol

I was going to say. Back in the day, Rise Against was my jam... and I think I scored The Sufferer for $8 shipped. Tripling that to add some white streaks into the wax? Thank but no thanks.

I did feel like a fell for the color gimmick by ordering sufferer for more money than it is most places, but I never bought it before and was so stoked for siren I ended up just ordering both. Oh well, the color looks sweet.

Anyone got any updates on the quality of these releases? Waiting for mine to come in the mail.