COMING SOON: Gaslight Anthem - B-Sides LP

gmoney

A bunch of acoustic gaslight? easy pass

Bingo. I'm sure I've heard these versions in particular, but even if not, I've heard enough acoustic Gaslight to last a lifetime. Not great.

Cool to have some of the other songs all on one record (in fact I remember people saying they wished for this record instead when the 7"s were announced) but still, pretty lackluster. It would have been cool if there was some stuff on here that hadn't been previously released.

What is Once Upon A Time a b side to? I love the live version on Park Ave 10" but would like to get a hold of the studio version so I might pick this up, if I can't find the 7" it is originally on.

I think it was a bonus track to the 59 sound in japan or something like that.

So this record includes every B-side from the box set, SFT so the FP/GA 7" is useless to me (I needed an excuse to pick up RGCOT), and includes an extra track. Sold. The box set is nice but I'm much more inclined to listen to this if it's on a 12". I just wish they would have included You Got Lucky from the "45" single and everything from that RSD 10" because the packaging on that was embarrassing. Then this release would be perfect.

That being said, as soon as POs for this go up, I'll post my blood red box set and my SFT 7"s up on my sales thread. Anyone who is interested, keep in touch. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/80975-fsft-vinylcomicsshirtsposters-am-alk3-tald-converge-subscriptions-more/

So this record includes every B-side from the box set, SFT so the FP/GA 7" is useless to me (I needed an excuse to pick up RGCOT), and includes an extra track. Sold. The box set is nice but I'm much more inclined to listen to this if it's on a 12". I just wish they would have included You Got Lucky from the "45" single and everything from that RSD 10" because the packaging on that was embarrassing. Then this release would be perfect.

That being said, as soon as POs for this go up, I'll post my blood red box set and my SFT 7"s up on my sales thread. Anyone who is interested, keep in touch. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/80975-fsft-vinylcomicsshirtsposters-am-alk3-tald-converge-subscriptions-more/

This is only S1D stuff, You Got Lucky and the Hold You Up are on Mercury. And Jeff from El Jefe Design recently said he wished the printing he did on that 10" was better, for some reason he had the wrong size template. As for the awful plastic jacket, yeah, they could have done so much better. But last RSDBF I got a live Joe Strummer LP and the packaging was actually worse, just a piece of printer paper as the 'cover' in a plastic sleeve. 

I was going to say it if no one else did. It was supposed to look like a bootleg. It got that feel acros rather well, and sounds great. Easily the best release from last Black Friday.

Oh, I was unaware it was supposed to look like a bootleg. It does sound great and I'm so glad it was released, it just was not what I was expecting package wise. 

I PO'd this from Amazon. If Side One gives us a good bundle I may think of canceling with Amazon. I cant believe Side One didnt have any unreleased material to throw on this to make it a more compelling buy and not just a collection of previously released material. Im a sucker for GLA so Ill be getting this either way.

I PO'd this from Amazon. If Side One gives us a good bundle I may think of canceling with Amazon. I cant believe Side One didnt have any unreleased material to throw on this to make it a more compelling buy and not just a collection of previously released material. Im a sucker for GLA so Ill be getting this either way.

I'm in the same boat

This is only S1D stuff, You Got Lucky and the Hold You Up are on Mercury. And Jeff from El Jefe Design recently said he wished the printing he did on that 10" was better, for some reason he had the wrong size template. As for the awful plastic jacket, yeah, they could have done so much better. But last RSDBF I got a live Joe Strummer LP and the packaging was actually worse, just a piece of printer paper as the 'cover' in a plastic sleeve. 

Oh yeah, duh! Completely forgot about that. Oh well, I guess they added what they could. I can't think of anything else that is missing.