Are there any boards similar to VC but more focused on metal?

i feel like http://www.omgvinyl.com is focused on metal.  it's more a blog than a board, but ya know.

although i just looked at the site, it seems they are in the middle of a move.  

I love OMG Vinyl and they do feature a lot of metal.

The only downside is that many times they post stuff after a PO has gone up and the limited version is already gone.

It's not the end of the world because the standard versions usually still have the music on them.

i'll agree. the board is what you make it.

i try to do my share.

Same here.  Although metal (and related genres) aren't the most popular on the board, there are a handful of users who are in to it.  I'm not sure if there is a vinyl related board that's more focused on metal, but there isn't any reason why we can't work on giving metal more exposure here.

Also, OMG Vinyl is great.  They don't always have the most timely updates, but they post things that wouldn't hit my radar a lot of the time.

All the recent good stuff is usually always posted here: Sunn O))), Carcass, Mastodon, NIN, Baroness, Gojira etc. Its always nice to be active yourself too, I agree.

That Nucear War Now forum is pretty awful though if you want to be up do date with "good" releases only - large portion of the users are just wealthy hoarders and will buy pretty much everything which has a picture of skull on it... even better if its out of print and the production sounds like shit (ala old Hate Eternal is better than the new Hate Eternal).

Seriously, check it out! I don't post there but enjoy reading (actually I'm kind of afraid of the people over there :P). They definitely know their shit! "They also introduced me" to bands like Bongripper, Bell Witch, Conan, Slomatics, Aluk Todolo, Satan's Satyrs...