Walking Dead Soundtrack

This show is such a disappointment, i have been an avid reader of the comics for about 7-8 years and I watch this show every week, and every week I am disappointed.

That being said, the music is usually pretty cool, but prob won't pick up unless it gets a non pic disk release.

brown with red splatter would be cool.  

I watch this show every week, and every week I am disappointed.

Why so?

I too have been following the comics for years and I'm more so loosing interest in those than in the show.

The comics are wayyy too slow at times - and when you're waiting a month between issues AND paying for each one - I'd expect more.

wait is this just the original scores used in the show or the tunes they have been playing the last few seasons when things get series toward the end of episodes? I would kill to have all the blues, folk, and indie tracks they have been playing compiled into a playlist.

Pretty sure its all the blues folk and indie tracks

This show is such a disappointment, i have been an avid reader of the comics for about 7-8 years and I watch this show every week, and every week I am disappointed.

That being said, the music is usually pretty cool, but prob won't pick up unless it gets a non pic disk release.

brown with red splatter would be cool.  

The show is a steaming pile of poo compared to the books, I watch every week, but the show can't measure up to the books at all.

Why so?

I too have been following the comics for years and I'm more so loosing interest in those than in the show.

The comics are wayyy too slow at times - and when you're waiting a month between issues AND paying for each one - I'd expect more.

I feel the total opposite, The show is so slow, nothing ever happens, most of the acting is just terrible. and a character like Andrea, who

is totally wicked in the comic is so lame in the show.

Tyresse is another one, I guess for me i wanted it to follow the comics a little more.

I dont buy them every week i usually wait for the volumes to come out every year.

I mean to each their own. But i think that show could have been so much more,

Shows like Breaking bad and boardwalk empire are just in another league.

The show is certainly entertaining, but doesn't hold a candle to the graphic novel's character development, pacing, and overall "wow" factor. The show's portrayal of the Governor alone was almost enough for me to write it off completely.

That being said, I really enjoy the show's main theme along with all the song choices for the montages. Should be a cool soundtrack!