What do you do when you're bored?

I literally pressed "quote" im sorry I may have misclicked and my quoting skills are not up to your standard. its a forum and its not like what I did by accident was illegible. I don't see why you need to pick a fight with me for no reason.

was a joke. yikes.

and heaven is records, might as well pull the "I was trolling" card to save yourself the humiliation now.

i wouldn't have said anything had you not been correcting someone else's grammar.  just spreading the love.

I appreciate it.  Thanks for calling me out.  If you can't give it and take it at the same time then don't serve the dish.  I hope that makes sense.  I've had 4 Founders - Backwoods Bastard, which is a wonderful beer, but damn if it doesn't put you on a different planet.  Planet Not Sober At All.

bate

recover from said "bate"

search google for fresh cuban bread in atlanta

drive to buy bread

bate

make pressed cuban sandwich while out of breath

nap

watch NCIS on USA

bate

watch BSG on Netflix

bate to cylon raiders and the blonde cylon lady.

cry about the Family Guy dog dying

Read books/ride bikes

Reached quota of positive votes for the day but this is the best serious answer, thus far.

There's snow right now and I'm a night owl, so what I like to do is walk through the woods at night. Because there's snow on the ground you can see well enough that it's not really dangerous, animals are probably all getting into hibernation-mode anyway. On a clear night the stars and moon are really beautiful. One of the most tranquil things I can think of is being alone in the forest at night with some moonlight.

Infralateral Ark, on 28 Nov 2013 - 9:15 PM, said:

Reached quota of positive votes for the day but this is the best serious answer, thus far.

There's snow right now and I'm a night owl, so what I like to do is walk through the woods at night. Because there's snow on the ground you can see well enough that it's not really dangerous, animals are probably all getting into hibernation-mode anyway. On a clear night the stars and moon are really beautiful. One of the most tranquil things I can think of is being alone in the forest at night with some moonlight.

I also enjoy being outside at night. but I mean im usually not too bored at night. but sometimes I sit out there and just stare into the sky or look at my neighborhood. my usual "bored" time is from like 2 pm - 6 pm