Common Courtesy?

Does anyone know about the vinyl release of A Day To Remember's Common Courtesy?

The front of their webpage says you can buy it here as CD/Vinyl/Digital, but the only link on their page that takes you to an vinyl LP is Amazon DE, and that says that it will be released January 17th.

Just seems odd that it isnt on sale anywhere in the US.

Has anyone been able to find it anywhere else?

Im sure it's coming, they have vinyl releases of all the other albums.

I just find it odd that the website says Now Available Worldwide CD/Vinyl/Digital.

I wasnt sure if I was missing where it was sold or a release date or anything

Not And Their Name Was Treason :(

This guy likes taking shots of the juice leftover from Hotdog weenie packages

Oh yeah, and that link he posted

Yea the album was just ok to me. Nothing will top For Those Who Have Heart. But Homesick is a close second.

i have yet to listen to this album. reading about the lyrics, though, it doesn't really surprise me... "$20 says you'll remember me when you see me on your tv screen" etc. etc. it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. it would only make sense for them to round out their saga with some validation that they actually "made it."

i have yet to listen to this album. reading about the lyrics, though, it doesn't really surprise me... "$20 says you'll remember me when you see me on your tv screen" etc. etc. it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. it would only make sense for them to round out their saga with some validation that they actually "made it."

which is from For Those Who Have Heart. They've always kind of had that persona.

which is from For Those Who Have Heart. They've always kind of had that persona.

yeah, its been there in all of them, "so heres to another banner year we've crossed the thin line don't try to hold us here" and "dont forget yourselves we made up our minds and we signed 3, 4, 5 on the dotted line".  

thats just off the top of my head.  but in common courtesy it just sounds so stupid.  

We always knew back then, just where I'd be right now. 

We never questioned it, was more like when and how.

You had another thing coming if you were sleeping on us. 

Yeah I knew if I became successful it wouldn't change who I am cause where I've been. 

You wouldn't last a day as me. 

Everyone loves me for my past, but they always hate me in the present. 

Hello all, this is my first post but i've been a lurker of this site for a little while. Anyway I'm a big ADTR fan and am hoping that CC comes out on vinyl soon. I just bought my first record player and have FTWHH and Homesick on vinyl already. Hoping that because they self released the album doesn't mean no vinyl.

Hello all, this is my first post but i've been a lurker of this site for a little while. Anyway I'm a big ADTR fan and am hoping that CC comes out on vinyl soon. I just bought my first record player and have FTWHH and Homesick on vinyl already. Hoping that because they self released the album doesn't mean no vinyl.

worldwide.jpg

• 2 weeks later...