Cartel - The Ransom - on sale Friday 12/20

and I'm sorry its $5, but I try to pack them well and those materials aren't free.

When you consider time spent, I make about 1 penny an hour on this. Sorry. I love you. I hope you understand.

I don't mind! I was just wondering because I want to ship it to a gopost box (kind of like a PO box, but for packages and free), and I can only ship it to there using USPS. Thank you!

I hope this doesn't sound too lame, but I really appreciate everyone who bought this, but especially the regulars who bought everything I put money into pressing. 

If this is the last one I do, I'm very grateful for you fellers. 

I hope this doesn't sound too lame, but I really appreciate everyone who bought this, but especially the regulars who bought everything I put money into pressing. 

it won't be the last one! say it ain't soooooooo. But hell yea, ill have to take a picture once this comes in of my "Company Ink collection"

Shipping is so expensive!

I've ended up buying the 2 variants to make the shipping worthwhile, you're awesome Joe, keep up the great work!

I think I'm lucky in that all of the music I listen to comes from North American distributors, so $19+ shipping is par for the course, with $3 extra if you want to add an additional 12" into the mix... This is assuming you don't want your vinyl 2 months later than everyone else. Even still, US pricing is comparatively cheap, $12.99, you serious!? Even great distributors like BSM work out at £11(~18 US) minimum for a new release, add shipping and depending on the record you end up at £15-18 (25-30US). This EP came out at $32, which I'm happy to pay. $3 more than a natively priced bog standard EP/LP, no brainer, eznp.

I think I'm lucky in that all of the music I listen to comes from North American distributors, so $19+ shipping is par for the course, with $3 extra if you want to add an additional 12" into the mix... This is assuming you don't want your vinyl 2 months later than everyone else. Even still, US pricing is comparatively cheap, $12.99, you serious!? Even great distributors like BSM work out at £11(~18 US) minimum for a new release, add shipping and depending on the record you end up at £15-18 (25-30US). This EP came out at $32, which I'm happy to pay. $3 more than a natively priced bog standard EP/LP, no brainer, eznp.

Oh, I'm sorry if it came out as though I'm complaining, I know USPS prices have gone up, and I really do prefer to pay a little extra buck or two to make sure the package arrives safely and securely as Joe always deliver the records I buy from him.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm complaining, I just wanted to say that it is better for me to buy 2 and pay ~$11 shipping for each, so I did it happily without the slightest of hesitation :)

P.S: Supporting Joe and Company Inc. is a bonus :)

Always happy to buy your pressings. Really great quality and nice packaging. Really glad some of the older Cartel music has finally been pressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...