PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

Figured as much, I was mostly just making sure it wasn't the pre-order for the 2nd press. I want this shipped out tomorrow so I can hear what everyone loves so much about these guys. I downloaded the record, and it sounds cool, but it hasn't connected with me yet.

Email No Idea to make sure it's still the first press in stock, often things in the web store are listed as in stock when they're not. One time one of my orders was held up for a month because they were waiting to get a new pressing of a Tigers Jaw 7" from TE, but it was listed as in stock when I ordered. Just a heads up.

^even if you don't email them, they should contact you if that's the case. Anytime I have ordered something "in stock" that wasn't actually there (or listed as a pre order, obviously) they have contacted me to offer a refund or a different item.

I'm sure that's what they normally do, but with my case with the TJ 7" I didn't get any contact, just a long wait. I got either an email when they shipped it or a note in my package explaining the delay, I don't remember.

I love No Idea and I don't care that it took that long, but that's just my story.

Thanks for the heads up, I don't think it's a big enough deal to worry about that.  First press or second press, I definitely just want to hear the record.  If it ends up being the gold copy, awesome, if I have to wait a bit longer and get a random 2nd press copy I wasn't expecting, cool too haha.  No worries.

• 2 weeks later...

Did everyone that bought a tour copy of Bobbydrake33 receive it okay? I bought if off of him February 20th, and still haven't got anything in the mail or heard back from him. I am in the UK so it's possible it got lost, but I've sent him a message or two since with no reply. I'm not accusing him of anything at this point as all others seem to have received theirs fine and he may just not have been on VC, who knows. His last activity it hidden too. If anyone knows anything, that'd be cool

Did everyone that bought a tour copy of Bobbydrake33 receive it okay? I bought if off of him February 20th, and still haven't got anything in the mail or heard back from him. I am in the UK so it's possible it got lost, but I've sent him a message or two since with no reply. I'm not accusing him of anything at this point as all others seem to have received theirs fine and he may just not have been on VC, who knows. His last activity it hidden too. If anyone knows anything, that'd be cool

Yes received it very fast he is awesome.

You can see if he's read any message you've sent him, I'm guessing he hasn't logged in

• 3 weeks later...