PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

I just listened to this with the lyrics and holy fucking shit dudes...holy fucking shit...I can't believe it took me this long to get to this album

Maybe its me, but the lyrics really give me a Pianos Become The Teeth - The Lack Long After feel in terms of intensity...just wow...

i hadn't noticed this, but that's such a perfect comparison.

finally checked this out yesterday, had it on constant repeat since then. ordering now.

Yup the Lack Long After is a perfect comparison as far as lyric intensity goes. This is probably the first record since that one that made me feel this way.

I didn't expect this album to blow me away the way it did...just amazing...and so perfect in timing with what is going on in our political landscape with gay rights...I have a sister who hasn't come out yet to my parents and the lyrics really hit me deeply in that sense...

I haven't but I plan on it...every song gave me chills just like TLLA...I love albums like that and they don't come around that often...

It's not as good as the new one, and it's stylistically pretty different, but I know you're a big pop punk fan, so I think you'll be into it.

Pretty bummed I didn't know about this album when that Pink/White was available.

Tiny engines mentioned possibly putting some overage back up of the 1st pressing, but said they're going to wait until they've posted all current orders to do so. Bobbydrake33 kindly let me buy a tour press off of him, but if they put up some more starburst copies I'd definitely snag one, just because they look so great. I'm not too hopeful that they'll find any starbursts, however

THIS

I'll give half a listen to the first song of any Tiny Engines release that goes out if I haven't listened to the band, and I'll buy it if it's even close to something I may like. Passed on Direct Effect because that kind of hardcore isn't my thing at all, and nothing about Save Ends stood out for me, but I've basically bought everything else they've done in the past year.

I'll give half a listen to the first song of any Tiny Engines release that goes out if I haven't listened to the band, and I'll buy it if it's even close to something I may like. Passed on Direct Effect because that kind of hardcore isn't my thing at all, and nothing about Save Ends stood out for me, but I've basically bought everything else they've done in the past year.

Same except I don't listen at all and buy all of them