PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

definitely a little late to the party on this band.  I noticed people posting pics of this record on instagram, tumblr etc, so I decided to check it out and I'm glad I did.  Really fucking good album.  Definitely gonna get on pre-ordering the third press of this.  now just gotta decide between the blue starburst or the forest green.

definitely a little late to the party on this band.  I noticed people posting pics of this record on instagram, tumblr etc, so I decided to check it out and I'm glad I did.  Really fucking good album.  Definitely gonna get on pre-ordering the third press of this.  now just gotta decide between the blue starburst or the forest green.

Starburst!

Saw them for the first time on Wednesday with Modern Baseball. The singer called out a few kids for crowd surfing more than once.  It was the best thing ever. Fuck crowd surfing.

Hotelier:

Two tanks with aliens on them, has weed references one is hand tie dyed.

Three diff colors of a shirt of two guys kissing I think.

A shirt with planes on it something about jet fuel and Google.

Sorority Noise:

Three tees, two diff colors of the ghost. Then a black one with woman's face on it.

Tint Moving Parts:

3-4 tees. One white w a CD on it. One blue with a narwal underling their name. One with power line and sneakers on them.also a hoodie.

Modern Baseball:

Navy blue with baseball logo.

Tie dye whatever forever tee.

Few other things.

Each band had their newest record for sale except Sorority Noise.

I got a warped copy of this in the mail so I decided to frame it, thought it looked nice

Shit dude, my opaque cream was also warped. Maybe there was something wrong with the batch.

Thinking about buying a copy from them during their show on Friday. Anyone know what color they have available? I'm assuming it's just black copies, which isn't bad.

I got a warped copy of this in the mail so I decided to frame it, thought it looked nice

2hi6v41.jpg

that actually looks really nice.  the record seems a bit askew but i can't see anything better to do with a warped record.  maybe i'll try to come up with something cool to do with my AJJ Candy Island that is warped to shit.

that actually looks really nice.  the record seems a bit askew but i can't see anything better to do with a warped record.  maybe i'll try to come up with something cool to do with my AJJ Candy Island that is warped to shit.

Haha yeah the record is a BIT crooked, and so is the picture too. I can fix it though pretty easily as I'm the one who framed it, and I did it rather quickly. But thanks dude

Shit dude, my opaque cream was also warped. Maybe there was something wrong with the batch.

Thinking about buying a copy from them during their show on Friday. Anyone know what color they have available? I'm assuming it's just black copies, which isn't bad.

possibly. I emailed the label about it and they helped me out

possibly. I emailed the label about it and they helped me out

I probably should have emailed them about mine, but the warp is very minor. I don't think it'll affect playing it, but I don't have a turntable at the moment so I can't be sure. I'm probably gonna put it under a stack of heavy books or something for a couple of weeks and see if that fixes it.

I probably should have emailed them about mine, but the warp is very minor. I don't think it'll affect playing it, but I don't have a turntable at the moment so I can't be sure. I'm probably gonna put it under a stack of heavy books or something for a couple of weeks and see if that fixes it.

Haha, my needle was bouncing when I first started playing it, but it could play the inner tracks...kind of? ha. You can definitely see it's warped just by looking at it, but it's not noticeable in the frame at least

Haha, my needle was bouncing when I first started playing it, but it could play the inner tracks...kind of? ha. You can definitely see it's warped just by looking at it, but it's not noticeable in the frame at least

That sounds way worse than mine. I wasn't able to tell just by looking at it, but when I was putting it back in the sleeve I noticed that it felt off, and further inspection revealed that it curves ever so slightly. That framing job is awesome though. I might have to do that if I ever get a badly warped record.

That sounds way worse than mine. I wasn't able to tell just by looking at it, but when I was putting it back in the sleeve I noticed that it felt off, and further inspection revealed that it curves ever so slightly. That framing job is awesome though. I might have to do that if I ever get a badly warped record.

Thanks dude! I've never been into framing records really, but since this one was warped it's a little different of course. Makes a cool living room piece haha.