RELAPSE Year End Super Sale - Dec. 24 - Jan. 1

Hmmm....I never even thought about the grab bag option with this discount.  Might have to pick one up just for shits and giggles.....though I'd say there's a 99% chance that it would be total junk. 

I too wish they would clean up their inventory.  There were quite a few long sleeve shirts that I wanted but of course when you click on them they're out of stock and probably have been for ages.

They either changed this promo or I misread their initial post yesterday, probably the latter.

Apparently all Relapse related items are going to be 35% off (except for bundles, grab bags, and pre-orders) and if you spend 100 you get an extra 10% off by using the promo code SANTA666.

Looks like their mail-order is closed from Dec 20th - Jan 1st. Odd that they would have a big sale like that but be closed as well, they are going to have a big ol pile of orders when they come back, may take a bit to actually receive the items.

Welp, I still haven't gotten my Black Friday order which I emailed them about this week and they confirmed that it was sent. Sounds par for the course with Relapse these days.

Now those Red Fang records are about normally priced. Luckily I've heard that record and don't need it anymore. All around, one of the biggest letdowns of the year.

Totally agreed.

Even with 35% off, Relapse shipping to Canada is still like getting hit in the balls with a sack of hammers.

I'll pass...Relapse mail order has usually given me a headache in the past.

I've never had  a problem with them up until my most recent order. I moved and forgot about a preorder, so the package got returned to them. They emailed me about it and asked me to contact them. I have sent a bunch of emails over the past month and even called and left a message and haven't heard a thing back from them.

Also part 2 of that question is there a better way to filter all the vinyl they hav? When you click on LP it shows about 350, maybe 100ish that are sold out. But, i searched for a couple titles and they do no show up in that list.

I would assume the sale starts at 12 EST on the 24th, but who the hell knows with Relapse these days.

I filtered by Relapse bands.  Most of them have vinyl, some are of course sold out, but I figured since the sale is confined to Relapse releases/merch that was the best way to search.

sale is up. 

grabbed the below for 55 shipped.

Windhand: Soma

Windhand/ Cough Split

Cough: Ritual Abuse

Zombi: Escape Velocity

May go back for a second round once i see what type of funds the holidays brings in.  

Had about 100 in my cart to get the extra 10% off but couldnt pull the trigger on it.

edit: have tried to finalize this order like 3 times and it keeps giving me an error saying unable to place order. anyone else getting this?