Recent purchases

Guest drahtuos

magnolia electric co. - what comes after the blues (from this record store in salt lake called slowtrain, http://www.slowtrainmusic.com good people running the place, i never leave empty handed)

jimmy eat world - bleed american (via evay)

and trees - light's bane arrived in the mail today, gorgeous artwork i think.

[image]

Speaking of Blackstar/Mos Def etc, the Blackstar S/T is so good. Got it on vinyl in the Summer as well which was an awesome find.

will be picking this up next... my order for black on both sides went through but the seller isn't responding with a total, or telling me where to paypal. damnit.

ahhhhhhh gotcha nice

Capital Homefront gold (ebay) 1st

Errortype 11 superstore clear (ebay) 1st

Silent Majority distant second (ebay) 3rd

Silent Majority this island earth (ebay) 3rd

Mind over Matter Automanipulation black (ebay) 2nd

Heads vs Breakers Apathy... (ebay) 1st

Millhouse Modern problems... (ebay) 3rd

Tension The Sickness of our Age (paulyedge from VC) 2nd

One 4 One I Won’t Lose (paulyedge from VC) 2nd

Himsa Ground Breaking Ceremony clear (paulyedge from VC) 1st

also got one more record, but I don't want to say this one until I actually have it in my hands...don't want to jinx the hell out of it. Anyone else do this some times? I just feel like if I say it, and this whole forum goes nuts, and then I don't actually get it for some reason, I'll look like a loser. Got the tracking number though. Nice!

The Clash "London Calling" original Japanese press with no "Train in Vain" listed on the sleeve or record.

Tooth and Nail Comp

I'm stoked! Been looking for both for awhile...

[image]

both of these rule! UXA is one of my favorite punk bands ever. Also, all records from japan look UNBELIEVABLE.

My original UK version of london calling doesn't list train in vain either. hmmmm

I liked all the songs on the Kodan Armada discog except for the one with the stupid Kansas cover in it.

They have a song on the Microwave Says to the Pacemaker comp, as well as a split 10". Not sure if they have anything else.

The split 10" is with Gospel. The Gospel side rules. The Kodan Armada side... not so much.