PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

http://cheerupemoteen.tumblr.com/post/115830404163/before-you-spout-off-on-the-internet-about-whirr

I get Whirr and them mixed up for specific incidents but I have much more for Whirr.

Literally told someone to kill themselves lol fuck off

I'm sorry but that's far from "literal." Telling them to get some help doesn't sound like "hey kill yourself" to me. Unless I'm missing something in the notes or something.

I realize this is something that's been burning up inside me and this thread is just allowing me a box to voice it, but one little thing I dislike about the internet is that for a lot of people, if you say one bad thing, you are branded as that thing forever. Everyone is always written off and no one ever seems to get a chance at redemption. No one ever gets to make a mistake with their words. They are either Jesus or piece of garbage.

Nailed it.

http://cheerupemoteen.tumblr.com/post/115830404163/before-you-spout-off-on-the-internet-about-whirr

I get Whirr and them mixed up for specific incidents but I have much more for Whirr.

Literally told someone to kill themselves lol fuck off

Are you fucking kidding me? That link hardly proves any point you are so painfully having difficulty making. Get off the internet.

sad how blindly VC supports them now

Nah, I've been saying that Nick is basically a try-hard piece of shit for a while now, but I've fallen silent because it's a topic I've exhausted several times on multiple occasions.  Dude claims to give zero shits about social media and what others think of him, but has no problem being a prompt keyboard warrior in Facebook comments.  Unfortunately, his presence is spread across most of the band's online facets, so it gives the entire band a bad name.

about 99% of reported sexual assaults are legitimate, please don't be a terrible person

I'm not? Also while I have no clue where that statistic comes from, reported means to the cops or other authority figure, as in something that you report in order to get it on record and investigated. If a crime occurred, person should contact the authorities. 

Edit: I should add that contacting the police is something the person on Tumblr never offers to the possibly effected party, but let's talk about feelings and trigger warnings instead of anything rational. 

cwhit sexually assaulted me. parkinglot was there. it happened a couple months ago, so its too late for me to go to authorities. anonymously posting this is my only recourse. burn both users to the ground.

this needs to be on the new page. otherwise good people will continue to be hurt by these lotharios.